Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Haku

Oh cool!

25 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Update: My first game...

96ce5d2c-f46d-4535-a885-e5b0e33d3266_zps

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Seems like each ship earns 1,500 ship XP, 75 free XP and 100,000 credits even if you have a premium account, or an epic game, or both...

shot-15.10.13_07.08.10-0578_zpssy6gsewe.

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Also, in other news, your commander does not get any crew XP, which may matter if you're interested in grinding him out.

shot-15.10.13_07.15.09-0807_zpsp0qkfcte.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You really should check Skype more often...

From the report, the port slots stay, the commanders stay, maybe even the ship XP as well?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yeah and also I cant see the warspite on sale yet either but I guess its still early over that way.

I also watched the training video on American cruisers and it says they have armour hahahahaha joke and also says the des Moines has the most powerful AA hahahaha another joke by WG, I think they need to update it to say how bad the des Moines AA is  and that the ship is a big fat heffa that cant turn or take a hit as its citadels are weak. and the tier 7 203mm guns are rubbish and cant hit anything ta range as they move so low and have such a high arc they are easy to mis even in a battleship lol

7 posts
2,714 battles

Has anyone noticed (if you have played the Konigsberg) that it gets weird/strange Match Making, well, more so than the normal MM weirdness.

By that I mean if there are two Konigsberg's in a match that they end up on the same team, then they start right next to each other...... is WG doing some last minute volume testing for balance ?

Ok, tinfoil hat off now, stepping out of my Safe-room, turning off the TOR Browser while shutting down the diskless PC booting off Tails.........

Sign in to follow this