Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

What if this ship was added to the game ? A

18 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_battleship

Tonnage: 72000 tons

Length: 200 meters 

No info was given on armour as the design was not finished

Armaments: 15x18" cannons in 5 tripple turrets or 24x16" cannons in 4 turrets (6 guns/turret)

Speed is 25.2 knots

This ship will leave Yamato fans in tears:trollface:

Sorry for limited information guys. The Americans were just starting to design their ship but the Washington Naval treaty stopped them from developing these ships further. 

724 posts
2,153 battles

This ship will leave Yamato fans in tears:trollface:

Sorry for limited information guys. The Americans were just starting to design their ship but the Washington Naval treaty stopped them from developing these ships further. 

I would gladly take it out in one salvo in a Yamato (if I ever get one xD). The citadel area must be HUGE.

Anyways it could be a fun premium Tier IX or X.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

I would gladly take it out in one salvo in a Yamato (if I ever get one xD). The citadel area must be HUGE.

Anyways it could be a fun premium Tier IX or X.

Lol, if you look at some the ship design on Navy Field 2 you will see that the belt armour is insanely thick. I mean like the ship is huge. But lol. It would be fun to see this Yamato and these bad boys to get a in a fist fight 

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

That's not a ship, it's a series of designs with a limit on how big they can build their boats.

And because they were WWI-era designs, if I was a betting man I'd be placing my money on the Yamato being the better boat.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

That's not a ship, it's a series of designs with a limit on how big they can build their boats.

And because they were WWI-era designs, if I was a betting man I'd be placing my money on the Yamato being the better boat.

Well depend. I wouldn't want to get hit by any of those ships if I were in the Yamato :ohmy:. If any of them went through modernisation and receive tons of bofors it could be anyone's nightmare 

406 posts
6,279 battles

If we are going for silly paper designed we should implement the HMS Ship-that-I-Just-Made-up

Top speed: 55 Knots

Guns: 20 x 19 Inch guns (in 4, 5 gun turrets)

Belt Armour: 1000 mm

Length: 200 Meters (its a Stealth Battleship)

Width: About as wide as your mum.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

To be a grammar fascist, it actually is silly, going by the definition.

Grammar has nothing to do here. I was meant to say "[redacted]" but... Stupid is more polite. 

Insults/Derogatory comments. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Sign in to follow this