You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Minion__

Come Div with us. We have TS and cookies...

19 comments in this topic

32 posts
87 battles

WoWs%20TS%20use%20advert%20v1_zpshtsmvbw

For more information on TS details (address, password), PM the following if you see them in client.

Don't PM them here, but when you're in client :great:

• paindude
  • RevengeIsSweet
  • Funky_chicken 

Please Note: You don't have to join a clan to use our TS, but we'd prefer you div up with one of us. We have folk from a number of clans popping in to play with us.

That's the way we roll, hey.

Edited by Minion__

32 posts
87 battles

Cookies?

You mean hard tack..

LOL.

Noice pic by the way. Thinking I should have said bikkies, not cookies... Because, Antipodean linguistic bias.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Cookies?

You mean hard tack..

Ycf1DLe.jpg

:honoring:

Mother bought some when she was at AU back at my place... I utterly regretted taking a sharp bite out of it. They don't call em 'molar breakers' for nothing.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Mother bought some when she was at AU back at my place... I utterly regretted taking a sharp bite out of it. They don't call em 'molar breakers' for nothing.

Bah, weak.

22 posts
3,308 battles

If cookies/bikkie`s are not available, a large contingent of soggy Sao`s just came in from OS.

the warfie`s are still trying to figure out how much to juice from the unions ATM.

But yea, as a social group, get on board the party boat

32 posts
87 battles

What a funny name Pungabunga is...

He was a fixture of the WoT ASIA community. Bit of a  Definitely a character.

Doesn't play much now, that I know of...

Edited by Minion__

32 posts
87 battles

... a large contingent of soggy Sao`s just came in from OS.

Thanks Dazz!

View Postpaindude, on 13 October 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

But yea, as a social group, get on board the party boat

...you've got to be in it, to win it...

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

He was a fixture of the WoT ASIA community. Bit of a  Definitely a character.

Doesn't play much now, that I know of...

The name sounds like some Hawaiian name... Really. 

32 posts
87 battles

The name sounds like some Hawaiian name... Really. 

'Pungapunga' means pumice in Maori. So you're in the right linguistic group :)

Classy as always Minion. Love your work.

:honoring:

Tonks CR/D seems to be in a coma and on life support, so I may as well use my powers for good, as opposed for trolling.

Edited by Minion__

32 posts
87 battles

Whilst we're on the subject of Maori words, this is what a Maori poi is...

(The white fluffy things on the ends of bits of string). Historically, they used to be lumps of wood with a hole carved through the middle. Sort of a Maori version of the nunchaku.  

Edited by Minion__

22 posts
3,308 battles

mod dude man guy fella...... that was a totally relevent bump, its his new torpedo for his [content removed] DD

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

32 posts
87 battles

DoingMyDutyDoge_zpsradltkqt.png

• paindude
  • RevengeIsSweet
  • Funky_chicken 
  • Minion__

PM them and me when in client, and we'll discuss our TS details with you. Alternatively,  you can send me a PM here.

EDIT: This thread is a way of to publicise the availability of our TS channel for folk that want something more than just playing solo, which can sometimes feel less like 15 v 15, and more like 1 v 29. We are not trying to recruit folk, and membership of our WoT clan is not a prerequisite of the availability of this service. We don't care if you're already in a clan,  or if you're new to all this,  and are a bit intimdated by the whole clan thang. 

Be you a newbie, wanting to learn (my stats and skill levels in dinghies are nothing to write home about), or someone looking for folk with which to do some mid tier grinding, come look us up in game. We do this as a social activity,  and we are offering to share this with those of you that have yet to experience the fun which is added by hanging out in TS with friends. 

Our only requirements are that you are over 18. We do allow teenagers on our TS server,  but they have to be related to one of our clan members. We're a diverse bunch of men and women,  and we don't agree on everything. But we will not condone harassment or personal abuse, especially if it is regarding ethnicity, gender, or sexuality. I can swing a ban hammer if needs be.

So, to sum up, don't be a stranger, come check us out. Oh, and you can download the Teamspeak  (TS) client software here.

Edited by Minion__