Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Nerf ALL THE FIGHTERS AMMUNATION

43 comments in this topic

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

what buff?

Remember the 0.4.0 Version, they already buff its ammunition to long-lasting, now I HATE IT AND THEY NEED TO NERF IT, BECAUSE ALL OF MY PLANES WERE SHOT DOWN LIKE PAPER. :angry:
Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i think the current amount ammunition is just right, previously fighter has way too little  to deal with incoming attacking squadron. iirc previous fighter ammunition can only kill 1 and 1/2 torpedo squadron per fighter, now that is not enough to deal with multiple squadron from IJN.

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

i think the current amount ammunition is just right, previously fighter has way too little  to deal with incoming attacking squadron. iirc previous fighter ammunition can only kill 1 and 1/2 torpedo squadron per fighter, now that is not enough to deal with multiple squadron from IJN.

4 vs 6 who will win, ofc its 6 and i don't want this "US Fighters are Superior" thing.

WELL except 12 vs 12 which can be a draw 

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

what buff?

he's talking about the increase on ammunition that the fighter carry. imo the previous ammunition is way too little. he's probably a guy who likes to use strike load-out without fighter and is annoyed that the fighter can shoot-down more planes since they have more ammo now.

930 posts

mmm i get it. The current patch has double the loadout from the previous major patch, possibly that is to give way for the fighter strafe (which requires a lot of ammo to do). But aside from that, the average DPS has been changed also. 

So from what OP told, the only conclusion i can draw from him is that the absurd fighter loadout (and not DPS) is the reason why his fighters kept dropping like flies which kinda don't make sense.

So OP I ask again, elaborate your situation more clearly.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

4 vs 6 who will win, ofc its 6 and i don't want this "US Fighters are Superior" thing.

WELL except 12 vs 12 which can be a draw 

Basic rts gaming.

Avoid interceptors.

Use own interceptors to shut down enemy attacks.

Use interceptors as pawns if needed.

If you can't do that then I suggest playing any rts' with the standart hit&run race.

Like the night elves in a certain old rts, or them Ordo in Dune.

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

mmm i get it. The current patch has double the loadout from the previous major patch, possibly that is to give way for the fighter strafe (which requires a lot of ammo to do). But aside from that, the average DPS has been changed also. 

So from what OP told, the only conclusion i can draw from him is that the absurd fighter loadout (and not DPS) is the reason why his fighters kept dropping like flies which kinda don't make sense.

So OP I ask again, elaborate your situation more clearly.

I CAN'T CHILL WITH THOSE ENEMY FIGHTERS SPLATS MY FIGHTERS IN THE HIGH SKY AND WHAT WILL I DO? PEPPER THEM WITH AA GUNS? Its more like they "evade" my AA Guns and even i can do Auto aim at them, Nothing happens, that's one of a logic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

I CAN'T CHILL WITH THOSE ENEMY FIGHTERS SPLATS MY FIGHTERS IN THE HIGH SKY AND WHAT WILL I DO? PEPPER THEM WITH AA GUNS? Its more like they "evade" my AA Guns and even i can do Auto aim at them, Nothing happens, that's one of a logic

Can you please take a chill pill and calm the hell down. OFC one US fighters squadron is going to be superior to one IJN fighters squadron other wise it would be a turkey shoot for IJN CVs captains and make US CVs even weaker than they are at the moment tier 4-7. 

[1-ATF]
Beta Tester
39 posts
4,058 battles

Well, maybe you can try not engaging in a fighter battle?

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

BIGCORE.... I took the liberty to snoop around your player profile, it seems that you've been playing USN CV. As far as I know, USN fighters has qualitative superiority against IJN CV. Even 2 USN fighter squadrons can tear up 3 IJN fighters or at least leave them with 2 - 3 fighters out of the 12. Though you'd loose much of your planes at the same time.

I think you might be doing it wrong. You might have not clumped your fighters together when you engage enemy fighters. Clumping your fighters gives you firepower and qualitative superiority against enemy fighters. Truthfully speaking, as CV player, it is IMPOSSIBLE to cover all bases while maintaining qualitative and firepower superiority. You MUST choose one,

1. Concentrate your planes at one side of the map and achieve qualitative and numerical superiority OR
  2. Spread your planes out thinly and achieve nothing.

From what I see, most tend to choose the former while some risk it with the latter. The latter tends to work against CV captains who know nuts about what they are doing. Personally, I prefer the former since the psychological fear is there and fits my CV style of all or nothing.

This is a public service advice from 1 CV player to another

Edited by Makise_Kuristina

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

BIGCORE.... I took the liberty to snoop around your player profile, it seems that you've been plain USN CV. As far as I know, USN fighters has qualitative superiority against IJN CV. Even 2 USN fighter squadrons can tear up 3 IJN fighters or at least leave them with 2 - 3 fighters out of the 12. Though you'd loose much of your planes at the same time.

I think you might be doing it wrong. You might have not clumped your fighters together when you engage enemy fighters. Clumping your fighters gives you firepower and qualitative superiority against enemy fighters. Truthfully speaking, as CV player, it is IMPOSSIBLE to cover all bases while maintaining qualitative and firepower superiority.

This is a public service advice from 1 CV player to another

I think your'e right.....my only problem is getting end up by Destroyers (and my Anger.. well sorry for getting things heat up here), nothing new but these fighters (as well as other planes) shotting them down as i trying to eliminate the destroyer (Independence doesn't have secondaries so RIP) with the bombers.

Well this type of USN doesn't have secondaries (which is sad)

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

But here's my other advice that I forgot to add in. Ditch the Bogus and free XP to Indi. I did that but haven't got the money to buy Indi after buying Shokaku.

OOPS... Forgot that you passed THE BOGUS already.

Like I said earlier, clump your fighters together and watch them shoot the IJN planes from the sky. I know. I've been in that countless of times. Seeing my IJN planes get shot up in a turkey shootout

Edited by Makise_Kuristina

Sign in to follow this