Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
redthunder

The "Game Loading and Stuck at the Match Screen" Error Windows 8 Bug

7 comments in this topic

37 posts

Getting Stuck at the loading screen, and getting called as an AFK Player in the process because of it. So I decided to get a Screen Cap of the Loading Screen not loading the match (i.e I can see the icons on the briefing screen move around but not leaving the Loading Screen at all) and the Error Message Accompanying it After I tab out. 

Noted Problems after Applying the 5.0.2 update for the game the other day:

Ships not Loading in Port

The Port Not Loading.jpg

Battle Screen Not Continuing

The Loading Screen Not Continuing.jpg

The Error

The Error (with a Haruna Bonus).jpg

The game was working properly (under Windows 8 for me at least) prior the update. It then went to hell after it.

I'm not sure if this was an isolated case but I hope they can find out what's happening.

As for now, had to switch to my cousin's desktop to get my WoWS fix >.< 

The Port Not Loading.jpg

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Getting Stuck at the loading screen, and getting called as an AFK Player in the process because of it. So I decided to get a Screen Cap of the Loading Screen not loading the match (i.e I can see the icons on the briefing screen move around but not leaving the Loading Screen at all) and the Error Message Accompanying it After I tab out. 

Noted Problems after Applying the 5.0.2 update for the game the other day:

Ships not Loading in Port

The Port Not Loading.jpg

Battle Screen Not Continuing

The Error

The game was working properly (under Windows 8 for me at least) prior the update. It then went to hell after it.

I'm not sure if this was an isolated case but I hope they can find out what's happening.

As for now, had to switch to my cousin's desktop to get my WoWS fix >.< 

yeah I had the same problem happen to me for some unknown reason
I just upgraded to windows 10 and now it is fine I had windows 7 64bit I never had a issue until after the patch

103 posts
3,940 battles

No, don't try upgrading to Windows 10, that OS has teething issues.

You might want to run a memory test using the Windows Memory Diagnostic - available out of the box with Windows 8 to see if it reports any RAM failure. Otherwise, try following steps in my friendly how-to-fix-a-lot-of-issues thread below:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/9707-graphics-lag-game-issues-read-here-for-fixes/

37 posts

Gah, the ticket is no help at all. They keep telling me that it\s probably my computer.

Weren't they listening in the first place.

I had been playing it properly the week before the October 8 update. IT WAS OK AND PROPERLY RUNNING AT THAT TIME.

But they keep pointing it back to my system when I didn't do anything to it at all.

Why can't they just admit that there might be a teensy weensy problem that might have escaped their notice when they made that update.

We have this problem cropping up and it's all over the boards.

God I just hope they rework back the original POST OCTOBER 8 update back. 

37 posts

Found out possible reason.

It seems that my game no longer points to the right files after the patch. I mean, I bought and tested the Starter Ships (Hashidate for this one) and it worked!

Old Ships Work 1.jpg

I mean, no bugs, nothing wrong. Was able to play properly.

However, the moment I bought a non-starter ship (for this example, Umikaze) the game acted like it's nuts or something. I got into a battle but I can't see my ship and it's not moving! The indicators show that It's moving and my allies are all moving and even one of them passed over my POV.

But it only appears like I'm a ghost in the game.

Weird Screen.jpg

Old Ships Work 1.jpg

Weird Screen.jpg

Sign in to follow this