Sign in to follow this  
CaptainBax

What upgrades should be used on each ship

6 comments in this topic

4 posts
5,742 battles

Hi all,

Just wanting to get some in-put from the Alpha/Beta testers as to what upgrades to put on your Captain/Commander for each class of ship or if there is already a guide out there can you post a link please.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Edited by CaptainBax

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Depends on the tier and nation. Higher the tier, more upgrade slots you have. Name a specific ship to make it easier. Listing all of the ships here and the list will be long... Really long.

4 posts
5,742 battles

Well good question NguyenArchitakuVN but as each class of ship has different upgrades and I'm already at Tier IV or V on most lines after only a few days of playing I guess I'm after the long list :(.

I wasn't able to find any guidance on upgrades for beginners in the quick search I did do but I think it was mention briefly on a YouTube clip I saw, but it didn't go into much depth on the matter.  

I have noticed that you get more upgrades available to you as you go through the tiers and wasn't sure which upgrades to put on to get the most out of your ship. Although I have a fair idea as to what should go on, unfortunately I wasn't part of the testing so I thought it much better to ask the question now then to waste credits on the wrong upgrades I believe.

Thanks for the reply by the way... Cheers.

4 posts
5,742 battles

iChaseGaming has a new guide out which covers the new upgrades/skills which I thought you might be interested in AntifoulAwl along with others new to the game. If anyone has any opinions on upgrades for your Captain/Commander then please share, any debate on this very important issue can only help us all.

Sign in to follow this