Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

another stuck on loading screen

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

since the last 2 updates ive been getting stuck on the loading screen for battle, only happen last night  and today after new patch, (been at work last 7 days) this has never happened before. does tend to happen when I minimize the game to desktop  then try to go back to game at full screen and its stuck on loading screen.

ive got all new computer other than graphics card with is AMD HD6900 series card and all drivers are updated etc

game was fine after 5.0.1 patch then worked last 7 days so haven't played the game, then last night it started to get stuck on battle loading screen and since 5.0.2 patch today im still getting stuck on battle loading screen.

Edited by yobbo1972

37 posts

It's been happening to me too. And not just me, I've seen several complaints in game (at the port) chat that many players are partly AFK. It basically means that people are able to reconnect. Yeah, the game drops us when certain maps are loaded (biggest culprit so far seems to be Solomon Islands)

103 posts
3,940 battles

How much RAM do your machines have? You need at least 4GB for the OS, plus another X GB to match how much RAM your GPU has. If you have a GPU with 3GB of Video RAM, you'll need 3GB extra because Windows has to load textures and such into system RAM before passing it through to the GPU RAM. 

I recommend a minimum of 8GB. Also try disabling any game booster apps you may have.

Beta Tester
22 posts
2,631 battles

I often get disconnected. But worth is when relogin it stays on the login screen with the wheel turning, and never stops. The timer that should stop the connect after a while seems to be bugged.

Sign in to follow this