Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Serene_Potato

Thoughts on New Soviet DDs

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
99 posts
345 battles

Wow.

Unbelievable.

However, I can see that these DDs are going to have the crap buffed out of them. 3 months from release, everyone will forget that they were once crap.

Sorry WG, you have no credibility at all when it comes to holding back on Russian vehicle buffs.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Wow.

Unbelievable.

However, I can see that these DDs are going to have the crap buffed out of them. 3 months from release, everyone will forget that they were once crap.

Sorry WG, you have no credibility at all when it comes to holding back on Russian vehicle buffs.

Uh...what?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Normally that photo is followed by some very choice Hokkien words...

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

hilarious stunts being pulled off by the Murmansk and Gremyaschy in almost every battle

You mean sinking to the bottom of the sea? :coin:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

What is it with these 'SuperTesters' mostly posting to announce who they are of late.

I mean, its understandable how happy you are to have become a 'SuperTester' for WoBs, but come one, we can read and recognise colours too, you know. A one-track mind is a feature the brain-washed or the mentally-affected.

Generally because a ton of people making comments about the Soviet DDs and German cruisers haven't actually played the darn things. While those who have aren't allowed to reveal the details.

Give us some credit - the ST team isn't just there for window dressing. When we test out the ships, we provide comments based on our experience as players. More often than not, the dev team does implement changes based on ST feedback, because how ST reacts to new stuff is basically the same as how the general playerbase would react.

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
42 posts
1,414 battles

I'm not a ST and think their reaction is appropriate considering the ships have not even been released yet. 

Sign in to follow this