Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_AU

Team Killers

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
3,153 battles

Tried to warn others about team killer, but apparently that's against the rules ??? LOL.. So...  I just read the rules...  posting anything that can be interpreted by anyone as being even slightly derogatory to anything or anyone even if it is true is Verboten ! and will only get yourself in trouble..  so yeah this is my first and last post..

Edited by Tango12Bravo

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

watch out for a player called [removed upon request] he is a deliberate team killer.. came into my game Pink so obviously had beforehand, he then at the start of the game sunk two friendlies..

I guess we can only name and shame these clowns until there is some kind of Punishment/Ban enabled

P.S. sorry replay is to big to post here.

Please do not name others player names on here it against the rules suggest you remove or edit it before a red text coming.

If you are unhappy suggest you sent a ticket to the support on here.

Link: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/Tickets/Submit

Edited by davud1537

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

You can just clearly state team damaging is against the rules and is punishible. This is easy to say and how is it offensive?

There is an in game mechanic to punish team killers. As stated above you can send a ticket or send a mod a replay with footage Etc. Remeber naming and shaming is prohibited on the forums.

hope this helps! 

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

You can just clearly state team damaging is against the rules and is punishible. This is easy to say and how is it offensive?

There is an in game mechanic to punish team killers. As stated above you can send a ticket or send a mod a replay with footage Etc. Remeber naming and shaming is prohibited on the forums.

hope this helps! 

The support is swamped right now. The queue time has extended from the usual 3-4 days, to more than a week now. My complain about a reckless player behavior hasn't been replied to.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

The support is swamped right now. The queue time has extended from the usual 3-4 days, to more than a week now. My complain about a reckless player behavior hasn't been replied to.

Last week i sent one now still waiting....

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Team killing is rampant in Co-Op as well.

Got sunk by my own teams CV when it was just me and him left against the enemy CV.

I guess he really wanted that last kill.

Sign in to follow this