Dal_Ya_Nun

Nickname Violation

17 comments in this topic

[CL]
20 posts
12,488 battles

Hi and greetings all!, as mentioned in title above my IGN has been blocked bcoz of it, and im already sent a ticket almost 24 hours ago but nothing seem progressing. If somebody here know the correct procedure to do it or will i need to wait for someone or bot to solve this? Thanks in advance. Really pissing me off right now for not be able to play in my only spare time. :(

shot-15.10.02_21.37.43-0871 (2).jpg

shot-15.10.02_21.37.43-0871 (2).jpg

Edited by Pray_For_MH370

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hi and greetings all!, as mentioned in title above my IGN has been blocked bcoz of it, and im already sent a ticket almost 24 hours ago but nothing seem progressing. If somebody here know the correct procedure to do it or will i need to wait for someone or bot to solve this? Thanks in advance. Really pissing me off right now for not be able to play in my only spare time. :(

shot-15.10.02_21.37.43-0871.jpg

Look at your name MH370?? SORRY do not make fun of it thx.

[CL]
20 posts
12,488 battles

Been using it in almost 2 years now, and now? I didnt want to argue about the name but how to unblocked it ASAP, simple question is it?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Been using it in almost 2 years now, and now? I didnt want to argue about the name but how to unblocked it ASAP, simple question is it?

As it says on the screen, contact support and they will help you.

Also careful with showing your emails in screenshots.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Are you sure you use that for 2 years MH370 gone missing In last year.....

[CL]
20 posts
12,488 battles

As it says on the screen, contact support and they will help you.

Also careful with showing your emails in screenshots.

Thanks Chawp for the advice, so do i need to contact them personally? because im already submited a ticket and mentioning the staff name too, but it is a correct way to do it?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Thanks Chawp for the advice, so do i need to contact them personally? because im already submited a ticket and mentioning the staff name too, but it is a correct way to do it?

Sounds about right, just give them time to respond.

[CL]
20 posts
12,488 battles

Are you sure you use that for 2 years MH370 gone missing In last year.....

Davud1537, thanks for not answering my question and arguing about timeline here, it is March 8 2014 when the plane goes missing and i changed my IGN soon after that, and yes u are right. So if just for the sake of arguing about that please, i didnt want to prolong it man.

423 posts
3,175 battles

well guys, don't argue over the MH370. He got the point saying it is 2 year (for indeed it is not quite 2 year period, but it has been through 2 March of 2014 and 2015, so make sense). But let put that asides, and show the people there some respect by not digging it out anymore.

and for OP, contact the support and they would more than willing to help you. Even find another name for you that is well, less controversy. I am pretty sure that would be very painful for someone who lost a part of their life in that incident seeing your name; even your intention is good.

And please if someone still remember about the thread that had someone got their IGN changed, that guy is from Australia and I am pretty sure the OP here can find some very useful information in that thread. Sorry I cannot quote for I failed to remember the topic name and tag, even the poster...

Good luck, and have fun with World of Warships!

Edited by jchen8792

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

well guys, don't argue over the MH370. He got the point saying it is 2 year (for indeed it is not quite 2 year period, but it has been through 2 March of 2014 and 2015, so make sense). But let put that asides, and show the people there some respect by not digging it out anymore.

and for OP, contact the support and they would more than willing to help you. Even find another name for you that is well, less controversy. I am pretty sure that would be very painful for someone who lost a part of their life in that incident seeing your name; even your intention is good.

And please if someone still remember about the thread that had someone got their IGN changed, that guy is from Australia and I am pretty sure the OP here can find some very useful information in that thread. Sorry I cannot quote for I failed to remember the topic name and tag, even the poster...

Good luck, and have fun with World of Warships!

What the hell is the least bit controversial about "Pray_for_MH370"?

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I don't find it offensive, political or insensitive at all. In fact, it just reminds us that MH370 is still missing.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I don't find it offensive, political or insensitive at all. In fact, it just reminds us that MH370 is still missing.

Anyway this is a WG staff member permanent lock his username and even if they reply I guess they will either refuse and give you tons of blah blah reasons why they wouldn't or they will just tell you to change the username.

There already a thread on this, here you go.

Link: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8416-account-locked-nickname-violation/

Edited by davud1537

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Anyway this is a WG staff member permanent lock his username and even if they reply I guess they will either refuse and give you tons of blah blah reasons why they wouldn't or they will just tell you to change the username.

There already a thread on this, here you go.

Link: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8416-account-locked-nickname-violation/

Unfortunately, blah blah reasons are usually the best you can expect from Support.  Rational reasons are rare.

350 posts

Where?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

As already stated, contact support, if you have already done so, then you will need to wait for their response.

Thread locked

~lengxv6