You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Planning for new maps as well

New Maps  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need to add new maps as well?

• Yes!
    • No... (if your'e not interested)

30 comments in this topic

1,812 posts
8,018 battles

So instead we go into "Islands","North","Strait","Solomon Islands", "Ocean", "Hotspot" or "Big Race"

We should add another map instead of these like "Pacific", "Pearl Harbor" or "Midway". I'm sure your'e aware of the Blue Line Abusers who uses this kind of strategy (for me it was a very old trick).

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I don't mind; new maps are always better.

Also, I'd like to note that the players requested (demanded, more like, in my honest opinion) a balanced map. The map designers gave them "Ocean". The map promptly became very much hated (wonder why?).

1,812 posts
8,018 battles

I don't mind; new maps are always better.

Also, I'd like to note that the players requested (demanded, more like, in my honest opinion) a balanced map. The map designers gave them "Ocean". The map promptly became very much hated (wonder why?).

Blue Line Abusers and Doom of Destroyers, they're easily caught without hiding spots, the bad is they're using the Blue Line as the hiding method :izmena:

91 posts
7,169 battles

Blue Line Abusers and Doom of Destroyers, they're easily caught without hiding spots, the bad is they're using the Blue Line as the hiding method :izmena:

lol, actually I dont mind playing Ocean in a Japanese DD :))

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I like Ocean too ... it nice change from islands and mountain ... but for now they should focus on introducing full tree for each nation first. ... at least the main 5 nation,

Super Tester
509 posts

How hard could it be to make a WoWS map anyway? Ocean and add some random mountains popping out of the ocean. Done.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

Suggestion for one map could be Surigao Strait, where the last BB on BB action occurred (1944) (the resting place of the IJN ships Yamashiro and Fuso)

Edited by Blitzkreig95

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

How hard could it be to make a WoWS map anyway? Ocean and add some random mountains popping out of the ocean. Done.

Yeap and in WoT they just throw a bit of dirt on the floor, add a couple mountains, houses and trees, and there we go...
Edited by Retia

Alpha Tester
105 posts
428 battles

Waterfalls. I want my battleships to fight each other in a river rapids way like it's a big outdoor adventure and they're not really on steel ships they're canoeing with paddles avoiding rocks as they continue downstream :teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Would like to see a river mouth- a la battle of the Plate River.

Fjords would be interesting as well, think battle of Narvik.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Yeap and in WoT they just throw a bit of dirt on the floor, add a couple mountains, houses and trees, and there we go...

1,812 posts
8,018 battles

I would love to see Battle of Guadalcanal in Night Battle Mode and Battle of Leyte Gulf too. US.Navy FTW. :izmena:

Just don't let Yuudachi sunk one of those destroyers, it will be the NIGHTMARE :trollface:

1,812 posts
8,018 battles

Suggestion for one map could be Surigao Strait, where the last BB on BB action occurred (1944) (the resting place of the IJN ships Yamashiro and Fuso)

I did remember some doujin where Yamashiro saved Shigugu/Guncannon (Shigure) by those Bombers of hell :(

Kinda sad though

103 posts
3,940 battles

We need some Australian maps... Like above Darwin and maybe east coast of Australia (Coral Sea)?

Are the existing maps in-game named after real-world locations? Or are they just ones made up to fit in the arcade gameset?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

How about Battle of Santa Cruz <----- Carrier warfare only, Battle of Iwo Jima, Battle of Okinawa, Battle of  Truk, Battle of Gilbert and Marshall Islands, Battle of Makin, Battle of Tarawa, Battle of Guam, Battle of Philippine sea, Battle of Peleliu, Battle of Saipan and lastly Battle of Tinian but there more lol.

Edited by davud1537

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

We need some Australian maps... Like above Darwin and maybe east coast of Australia (Coral Sea)?

Are the existing maps in-game named after real-world locations?Or are they just ones made up to fit in the arcade gameset?

Well right now the only real map in this game will be the Solomon Islands to remembarance of the Battle of Guada Canal in the Pacific Threatre during WWII.

[bTW anyone saw the Henderson Airfield in the map cause i see no airfield inside....]

Edited by davud1537