You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kaptain_Kuhio

Minekaze 18 Torpedo Hits, 160,000DMG

19 comments in this topic

3 posts

18 torp hits in my Minekaze.

My first ever gameplay commentary video.  I know there are some issues with voice over and video sync.

Otherwise any constructive comments for improvements would be appreciated.

If you like it ~ like it!

Thanks

724 posts
2,204 battles

Well it would be better if you could lower your game sound when you're editing next time.

Anyways nice gameplay and commentary,you just got yourself a new subscriber.

Keep up the good work m8 :honoring:

By the way,next time post it at the "Community Area" section of the forum.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/forum/24-community-area/

Edit : Community Area

Edited by xDave1337x

91 posts
7,169 battles

I dont understand how credit is reward in this game, I had a Fubuki game with 15 torp hits and 3k2 base exp, nearly 170k dmg and of course my dmg scored at higher tier ships than the ones in this video, but I only get 416k credit.

Super Tester
509 posts

Yeah credit earnings are pathetic compared to xp for really good games. Only way to get a big payday is a premium ship.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

I dont understand how credit is reward in this game, I had a Fubuki game with 15 torp hits and 3k2 base exp, nearly 170k dmg and of course my dmg scored at higher tier ships than the ones in this video, but I only get 416k credit.

Perhaps because of premium time or some signal flag of some sort.....

91 posts
7,169 battles

Perhaps because of premium time or some signal flag of some sort.....

I have premium account too, and if there's nothing wrong with my eyes, I dont see any flag on the Minekaze in the video, that's why I'm asking :-s

91 posts
7,169 battles

Yeah credit earnings are pathetic compared to xp for really good games. Only way to get a big payday is a premium ship.

yeah, and I also see that something is wrong with premium ships, for 100k dmg battle with Murmansk, I get about 300k credit with premium account, with similar amount of dmg with Atago, I get just slightly more credit. Moreover, IMO Atago's repair cost is quite expensive, over 50k credit. I'm not complaining, just wondering.

91 posts
7,169 battles

I'm flying Zulu for +20% creds. Without Zulu, my cred income is 390 which is inline with your game. 

Also RNG was just giving me a big love hug that game. 

well, it does make sense, my bad :D

91 posts
7,169 battles

Thanks! And also, I always make significantly less money in my Fubuki than my Minekaze too ~ and not because of higher repair costs. The credit/xp reward balance definitelyy gets a bit screwy past tier 6.

try to not get shot, like in the game I mentioned, I only lost about 18k for the torps and several shells :D

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

do damage and kill an higher tier ship (by percentage of the ship HP, not number of damage) will gain better exp and credits

for example, me in Furutaka gain better exp at killing Hatsuharu than killing a Kuma even if kuma have better hp

Edited by Harpoon01

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

do damage and kill an higher tier ship (by percentage of the ship HP, not number of damage) will gain better exp and credits

for example, me in Furutaka gain better exp at killing Hatsuharu than killing a Kuma even if kuma have better hp

Which, frankly, I can't help but feel is rather daft.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

You are always going to get better XP and credits killing a higher tier ship then killing a lower tier ship. Not sure about your referral to percentage.