Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Retia

German Cruiser Trailer

11 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Here's something I posted on a similar thread.

It's a vid I suspect you've seen. Don't know where they get the "tough to crack armour" and "hard hitting batteries", but I'll assume that's marketing BS (I despise marketers, lol).

Donkey has some alternative views from that puff piece.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

It's a vid I suspect you've seen. Don't know where they get the "tough to crack armour" and "hard hitting batteries", but I'll assume that's marketing BS (I despise marketers, lol).

yang-mi-1152x864_zpsfacmzaan.jpg

Super Tester
509 posts

Lol well they all seem pretty mediocre looking at that video. I think I will stick to IJN and US but do what he suggests and grind to the T5 one as something more OP than an Omaha needs to be seen =)

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Lol well they all seem pretty mediocre looking at that video. I think I will stick to IJN and US but do what he suggests and grind to the T5 one as something more OP than an Omaha needs to be seen =)

yeah, for me its the only decent looking one too. (lets us hope that it wont get nerf) with good range, shell velocity and rate of fire demolition expert might help it to set up fire more effective against enemy ships. it hast better torpedo too.

679 posts
3,522 battles

Excellent vid

Sign in to follow this