Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
michaelzon

Have any possibility of control turret manually?

6 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,244 battles

Actually its a idea which suddenly floated in my mind lol

We cant shoot the enemy directly during the period when we r passing the straight or just passing island/hill.

Unless have passed the barrier or WE ARE CLEVELAND

Its inconvenience for me at least when Im playing Battleship.

For example:

I have 4 turrets ready but the enemy is my backward / Im passing the island which Turret1/Turret2 cannot shoot over it but Turret3/Turret4 can

Now, i have 2 choices, Give up or salvo

Sometimes, i choose salvo, but it wasted some "shells"

lol,unfortunately 1 DD is coming to my face, the only thing i can do is "pray to god": bless me and my secondary armament could make a critical hit to the DD :P

But if we can manually control the turret, Turret1/Turret2 are ready for firing even Turret3/Turret4 is replacing their shells, and we can still fire to DD

maybe we will miss it/cannot kill DD but at least we can hold up the DD's action, not only pray to god

Have any suggestion? Don't suggest me: try Cleveland, u will feeling better lol

3 posts
1,244 battles

yea, manually turn off the salvo system

or

control each turret independently in shooting, not only salvo or in order turret1-2-3-4-5....blablabla

maybe H for turret1, J for turret2....

LOL I ensure this suggest not suitable for St Louis

45 posts
1,228 battles

You should be able to separately control different turrets at least the front and rear pairs which generally had their own fire control. Actually the guns were fired and aimed elevation wise independently even within a single turret.

If they gave BBs correct range on their secondaries it would solve a lot of issues handling DDs etc. At moment the secondaries fire at a fraction of their real range. 

Sign in to follow this