Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Spotting Aircraft can also attack Enemy Aircraft?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Spoting aircraft not attack enemy anymore ... it been fix in last few patch ... It was able to anoying enemy attack but now they got fix and not attack them anymore ....

for thier own safety I guess , 1 spotter plane against squadron are suicide mission :trollface: .... (but fighter from cruiser still do attack enemy plane)

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

that's why i call them chuck norris planes. imagine a single PROP seaplane that can cause "panic" in a 7 JET fighter squadron at the same capable of spotting torpedoes and destroyers while dogfighting. WG logic right there

Edited by Deicide

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

that's why i call them chuck norris planes. imagine a single PROP seaplane that can cause "panic" in a 7 JET fighter squadron at the same capable of spotting torpedoes and destroyers while dogfighting. WG logic right there

I woun't call him Chuck norris since i t get shot down as soon as they get in the fight LOL

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

I woun't call him Chuck norris since i t get shot down as soon as they get in the fight LOL

depends on rngsama's mood. Experienced my tier 10 banshee fighters run out of ammo and failing to kill that single seaplane and froze my 7 fighters in position.

Sign in to follow this