Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
x1xReaverx1x

I want the Tirpitz

74 comments in this topic

Super Tester
197 posts
2,404 battles

Hey guys, my pay cycle is monthly and Tirpitz was available when i was cashed out and im cheezed.  Now i got some money coming its gone....  Anyone know if or when it will be back???:hiding:

To make matters worse, the launcher teases me with her image.  If i can't buy it, then stop teasing me with her picture and the broken link it contains

Edited by x1xReaverx1x

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Hey guys, my pay cycle is monthly and Tirpitz was available when i was cashed out and im cheezed.  Now i got some money coming its gone....  Anyone know if or when it will be back???:hiding:

To make matters worse, the launcher teases me with her image.  If i can't buy it, then stop teasing me with her picture and the broken link it contains

Last i heard it won't be available for a long time.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Believe me, you don't want the Tirpitz, she's the aircraft target number one.

Evidence:

SNeHEdb.png

Edited by Retia

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Yeah, Pacific General. I loved that game haha. After I got bored with it I modded it so I could play German units as Japanese. Tiger Tanks landing on Hawaii!!!!!  :izmena:

268 posts
6,381 battles

I spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Panzer General during my younger years. Panzer Corps still gets a fairly regular run (ahem...after WOT and WOWS of course)

Beta Tester
4 posts

The last time it release was in late September in Europe Server. Kind of like a lucky draw or something. Anyway just have to wait for miracle. :P:B I just got mine on my pay day just a 4 hours before she disappears forever.
Edited by ENCL

Super Tester
197 posts
2,404 battles

That really sucks.  It was really annoying watching the timer count down and knowing you wouldn't be paid till 2 days after.  Is there anyone i can ask over getting hold of one due to the fact of financial buggery

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Tirpitz was $70.

You could buy the entire Diablo III and expansion for about the same amount.

Makes sense.

LOL.

If a premium ship could use commanders from EVERY nation, so you could play USN commanders in Warspite or Tirpitz for example, that sort of money might make sense. But for it to be limited to ONE nation, a nation without a tech tree, is just hilarious IMO.

Too many gamers appear to have more money than sense.

Edited by Steeltrap

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Tirpitz was $70.

TBF, we're "Lucky" to get it for $70 here.

Too many gamers appear to have more money than sense.

There won't be all those ridiculous Deluxe Edition games which is basically HEY GIMME $120 AND YOU GET THIS SHINY BOX AND ALL THE DLC WHICH IS STILL ON THE DRAWING BOARD~

Oh and all the Pre-orders too. Destiny being The single biggest flop, probably in the entire gaming history.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Oh and all the Pre-orders too. Destiny being The single biggest flop, probably in the entire gaming history.

That's a pretty big claim. There's a lot of competition, lol, especially if you've been playing games as long as I.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

That's a pretty big claim. There's a lot of competition, lol, especially if you've been playing games as long as I.

Hype as the definitive game of current Generation and it comes from the people behind the original Halo (Which is also the game that got me to get a console) - Bungie - with insane Millions of budget.

Product turns out to be a repeated horde mode every-single-level and the non-stop RNG Grindfest, and if thats not bad enough, like 80% of the intended "Core" content is cut out for..... DLC and seperate Expansion Packs for you to spend another hundred dollars.

I'd say it's definitely on the Top 10, if not the worst :D

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

It would be interesting to muse as to what would be the top 10, wouldn't it?

I'm old enough to remember when game journalists were in fact journalists, not shills for game companies. Game reviews in 'journalist' sites are hilariously bad. These days we need to rely on people like Total Biscuit, Angry Joe etc, and (much to game companies' annoyance) they're pretty good and NOT reliant on game company advertising, which is what screwed the old print game reviewers (and still seems to, even though they've gone digital).

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Hype as the definitive game of current Generation and it comes from the people behind the original Halo (Which is also the game that got me to get a console) - Bungie - with insane Millions of budget.

Hype was the thing that made me buy Platoon of Deserters 2 and Partial Peace: Roma 2 (Names censored :P)

After those two gigantic flops I lost the little bit of remaining trust when it comes to large videogame developer studios and publishers.

Master of Orion is probably the only game I will pre-order no matter what.

Major reasons for this:

- Good developer team

- It's bloody Master of Orion

- Wargaming is among the best publishers in 2015... still not great, but hey... atleast they aren't bloodmoney sucking vampires like EA, Ubisoft, Blizz or Activision....

- So far the developer interviews were promising (Albeit the Psilon ship designs are boring as sin...)

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Yeah, I played the original Orion. Good old MicroProse.

I sincerely hope they don't screw it.

Meanwhile there's X-com 2 to look forward to. That's one I will almost certainly buy.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

I used to think that about Total War until I made the mistake of buying Empire. That, as an aside, would also make a fantastic case study of the ineptitude if not corruption of 'game media' as the reviews were absurdly high and failed to highlight a rather crucial point for a 1 player game: the AI was entirely unable to play the game in any meaningful sense. It couldn't even transport armies over oceans, lol. And let's not start on the battlefield AI.

Haven't bought another since.

Sign in to follow this