Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_lolololololololololol_

100% hate Carrier and torpedo

66 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

yeah let's go back to the age of sailships! It's more fun that way /o/

That may not actually be a bad thing.

Battle of Trafalgar FTW.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
331 battles

now, now.. as much as I hate it, Carrier's (CV's) is a part of Naval Warfare

let's just ask nicely CA's to provide you AA support :honoring:

3 posts
352 battles

Aircraft carrier will never got an upgrade of torpedo damage in higher tier... and I bet you are still playing on the low tier one.. at the higher tier.. planes easily shot down and being a pro CV requires a lot of skill.. battleship is quite fast at higher tier and torpedo bombers can be easily evaded.. Its always up to you.. its the same like in world of tanks.. if you are standing still.. the SPG will target you.. if you have a good map awareness and take evasive maneuver from torpedo bomber.. you will be least targeted.. I'm a hardcore fan of CV.. and I must tell you.. CV is not all about clicking.. managing squad.. the amount of damage we give.. the target we choose.. all of them needs the skill like in RTS game.. managing resources well..

1,230 posts
2,367 battles

www.gg.com

www.lol.com

www.meh.com

www.noob.com

Jokes aside, take a look here http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8468-list-of-do-not-create-topics/page__fromsearch__1

It's on the top of the list :p

P.S.HAIL VADIM

another P.S. Wonder will I get rekt for non constructives :)

Aircraft carrier will never got an upgrade of torpedo damage in higher tier... and I bet you are still playing on the low tier one.. at the higher tier.. planes easily shot down and being a pro CV requires a lot of skill.. battleship is quite fast at higher tier and torpedo bombers can be easily evaded.. Its always up to you.. its the same like in world of tanks.. if you are standing still.. the SPG will target you.. if you have a good map awareness and take evasive maneuver from torpedo bomber.. you will be least targeted.. I'm a hardcore fan of CV.. and I must tell you.. CV is not all about clicking.. managing squad.. the amount of damage we give.. the target we choose.. all of them needs the skill like in RTS game.. managing resources well..

Can't find a better explanation for it. +1 RockTurnz

Edited by Conkhead_12

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Just looked at your record.

Before making this post, perhaps you should have played at least ONE game in a carrier or even got ONE, just one target hit with a torpedo. :ohmy:

You cant whine about something without having an appreciation of what's on the other side. We'll, unless you are a member of the Greens that is...... :sceptic:

51 posts
504 battles

yes but so are subs but they arn't in the game.

I think seeing as the maps have so much land in them maybe we should have land based artillery. you could capture islands and their guns

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

1) So far I have asked for cruiser aa support 192 times, the number of times I have got it 0.

2) How do you ask for support in box language? because there's no hotkey for that.

3) the only communications hotkey worth it's salt is F11.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

1) So far I have asked for cruiser aa support 192 times, the number of times I have got it 0.

2) How do you ask for support in box language? because there's no hotkey for that.

3) the only communications hotkey worth it's salt is F11.

Without CL or CA support. :honoring:

rRmRplH.jpg

Edited by davud1537

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I truly agree with you I am a CV player literally I just kept playing CV for the past few months is totally a different scenario when you are playing CV in high tier you need to be very good at plotting your planes if not get shot down easily haha

Super Tester
802 posts

yeah, I hate CV as much as SPG in WOT, but I agree with you that unlike SPG, CV requires a lot of skills and map awareness to play.

Unlike arty you can see the rounds coming in, as well as be able to shoot down a CV's "shells"

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

yeah, I hate CV as much as SPG in WOT, but I agree with you that unlike SPG, CV requires a lot of skills and map awareness to play.

Map awareness is tantamount to all other ships, not exclusive to carrier alone.

Sign in to follow this