Sign in to follow this  
calamityjune

Relatively new to WoW, new to forums :3

11 comments in this topic

1 post
399 battles

Hiya hiya~ just decided to post in the forums so why not the newbies section haha? :D

I have played for a few months of WoW and I really enjoyed it. Currently enjoying the lower-mid tiers of 3-5 using my Tenryu, Wakatake, Hosho & Kongo :)

So far I am having a bit of a slump using Hosho - I dunno why but my fighter squad keep getting shot down so easily by other fighters, plus my torpedo squad often only manage 1 hit on BB per run :(

Wakatake is fun! Love to blitz through using stealth and hunt down CVs xD

Tenryu is pretty fun too though I always seem to get her killed early in the game :x

Kongo was the main reason why I played BB class more times than the rest - hitting a target at 20+km is an awesome feeling, more so if it's a citadel hit :3

Anyways just saying hi to everyone here, add me if you need a support in the tier 3-5 games. (I will enter tier 6+ when I feel I have gain enough exp myself xD)

My gaming time is 9-11:30pm (GMT +8) on weekdays, time varies on weekends.

Alrighty then~ let's get our game on~ :playing:

724 posts
2,204 battles

Feel free to add me in game

IGN : xDave1337x

I'm not exactly an excellent player,but I get the job done xD

Currently playing on T2,T6 and T7,will move up to T8 once I get enough money to buy the Amagi.

See you on the high seas. :honoring:

Alpha Tester
105 posts
428 battles

Welcome to the forums~

If you lurk around you can hopefully find answers to some of the problems nagging you like why the Hosho's fighters drop like flies and stuff, and if you can't find 'em you can always ask here in the newbie section.

The key piece of advice from me to you would be to keep doing the things that you enjoy in the game on, and try to absorb the collective knowledge of the more experienced players and see how their advice can help you enjoy the game even more /o/

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Hiya hiya~ just decided to post in the forums

Run... Run young one! Before you see what cannot be unseen \o\ \o/ /o/

nLifP7w.gif

Just kidding, welcome to the forums, as for advice...

Without dissent...

Without shame...

Without resentment.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Welcome to WOWs and the forums....hope it'll be a great stay for you. Anyways, if you are looking for a division, drop by the in-game channel "Divisions and Forum Warriors" 

You'll find lots of minion there. You can division or talk some serious life stuff in there. Really serious stuff....:child:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/9673-division-and-forum-warriors-channel/

1,230 posts
2,418 battles

Welcome to WOWs and the forums....hope it'll be a great stay for you. Anyways, if you are looking for a division, drop by the in-game channel "Divisions and Forum Warriors" 

You'll find lots of minion there. You can division or talk some serious life stuff in there. Really serious stuff....:child:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/9673-division-and-forum-warriors-channel/

And you'll find some day that you'll have headache here

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

Welcome to the community, and remember the most important rule of all here:

Always praise our lord Vadim and we get along juuust fine.

Sign in to follow this