You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigWaveSurfer

What are you doing to get ready for WoWs

48 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

For me I have been playing a lot of world of tanks to boost my free xp which I can use on WoWs once unified accounts start (which was about 1 month after for WoWp NA) and with the 'common clans' i'll have t10 tanks to go with my t10 ships (which will be easier to grind thanks to free xp from WoT).

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

I did love the BSh-1 during WoWp CBT, was a bit sad I didn't buy it when they put it up in the pre-order package. not so keen on what I saw in the WoT pre-order package, but everyone has different taste I guess.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

I'm going to guess the pre order ships are only going to be mainly Japanese, since this is the Asia server........

Has nothing to do with it since it will be a global launch, would be sweet to tailor packages to regions but i dont think they have that many premiums available to do this

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Sorry BWS, just having a dig at ya.

Like most, making sure I have free XP in WoT, ensure I have some real coin for early packages etc.

Also waiting patently for CBT so you guys can play

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Ahh but still everything is subject to change, so your favorite ship may become your bane.

Ask some of the Alpha testers that have been around for a while - there has been some NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs being thrown around after some of the updates :)

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

They are still going NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo. in WoWp and it went live one year ago.

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

waiting :(

You could try working up some free xp for WoWs by playing WoT in the mean time. We have a clan that could help 'No Bull Gaming'

Unless your that same guy from 'Misguided Pacifists' in which case you don't really need our help :unsure:

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Alpha Tester
52 posts
433 battles

Just playing and trying to learn the nuances of each ship type, and how to get best results, save health, how the AP and HE rounds work, torps etc... don't want to be a "noob" when it all goes live.

167 posts
776 battles

I'm going to guess the pre order ships are only going to be mainly Japanese, since this is the Asia server........

It will not be like that and more information will be revealed in future.

Putting money into my PayPal account in anticipation of some sort of pre-order package WG usually offers for launch.

Aye, good move mate. 

Alpha Tester
15 posts

Would the free exp built up on WoT/WoWP be available in the beta (or alpha, but I'm not sure telling me that would be NDA), or do we have to wait for the official release of the game? I may or may not have 500k exp waiting to be converted into free exp on WoT :trollface:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Would the free exp built up on WoT/WoWP be available in the beta (or alpha, but I'm not sure telling me that would be NDA), or do we have to wait for the official release of the game? I may or may not have 500k exp waiting to be converted into free exp on WoT :trollface:

Why would you want to waste your free XP accumulated from WoT in WoWS beta where it'll be wiped before release?

Alpha Tester
15 posts

Why would you want to waste your free XP accumulated from WoT in WoWS beta where it'll be wiped before release?

It's not like is being used in WoT - and (assuming there is a tech tree like WoT) I'll use it to free exp up modules and skip the stock grinds once I get to the mid-high tiers. I can't use too much of it... can I? :P

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

You wont be able to use your free XP from the other WG games, in WoWS untill release. Seperate XP, gold and credits economies during alpha, open and closed beta. First upon release, that the same economic system is used.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Se above message.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

You wont be able to use your free XP from the other WG games, in WoWS untill release. Seperate XP, gold and credits economies during alpha, open and closed beta. First upon release, that the same economic system is used.

I know that, I'm just saying why would anyone want to use free XP from WoT in beta where it will all be wiped. It doesn't make sense.

Besides, we've been through this before in WoWP. If the same process is followed, you won't be able to use free XP from via unified account until a few weeks after the game is released.