You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Potoroo

Voice Messages for Quick commands and Emoticons.

Voice messages  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new voice messages?

• Can't get enough
    • Meh
    • Now I have to play with the sound turned off

39 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
726 posts
2,341 battles

well its new so everyone is going to be testing this out and in time players will stop using them as often as they do now

+1 We just need to give it some time.

It'll die down eventually.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,501 battles

As ppl are saying on the NA forums, great feature, needs anti spamming added, I.E. No more than one per 10 secs or so

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

It'll die down eventually.

It really won't, these new messages are like the kitakami, you'd hope that people would get used to them soon enough, but the novelty never wears off for some, and the spamming never stops, at least until WG gets about to removing them.

Super Tester
509 posts

I need someone to make a mod that replaces every single sound file from this with a variety of "poi" :P

Make it so pro modders! :great:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

I need someone to make a mod that replaces every single sound file from this with a variety of "poi" 

Make it so pro modders! 

Needs Sci-Fi voice pack...

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

i dont mind them particularly, but they need to give us the option to mute individual players. some people seem to just spam the radio commands constantly.

Try putting someone on Ignore.  That worked in WoT, I'll be curious to know if it works here.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Try putting someone on Ignore.  That worked in WoT, I'll be curious to know if it works here.

Why would we need to in the first place?

99.9999% of the games that have multiplayer that had features of Mic/Commands had an option to "Mute", But Nooooooooo this is WG we're talking about. Of course they won't think of that.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
18 posts
2,141 battles

I would like to know what the testers who ran through this feature before it was released had to say, why not suggest a mute/vol option or perhaps they did.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

OT, but what's this "horn" thing you mention in WoT? I don't remember tanks going toot toot...

LOL, that goes waaaay back.  in 2012 WoT 7.0 was supposed to give car-like horns to tanks, so if you wanted someone to move out of the way or whatever you'd honk them.  Like that was never going to be abused.  In the end they were never released, for which virtually everybody gave thanks to their deity of choice.