You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FG_IMONABOAT

German Navy Cruisers

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

Non Disclosure Agreement

Which I am not subject to, as I am not a Super Tester.

Just trying to help

I posted two links to the cruiser tech tree and got a rap on the knuckles from the mods  a couple of days back 

Only being friendly 

350 posts

Just trying to help

I posted two links to the cruiser tech tree and got a rap on the knuckles from the mods  a couple of days back 

Only being friendly 

Fair enough. I did seek, and obtained a nod from a mod.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

How can you have this? I don't see any German tech tree on my port......

There's a mod that displays all the tech trees in the game I believe. The last update put these in the tech trees but hid them, so the mod is displaying them.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Good luck mate I think the mods will ask you to remove this - NDA and all that 

NDA only applies to stuff on the test servers. Once the files hit the live game, not much we can do to stop datamining.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

it wasn't live here

I'm sure that makes sense to somebody, but sure as hell not to me. Isn't the NDA with WG, essentially? If it's live on one server, to all intents and purposes it's been released by WG. What possible harm is done if it's prefaced with "this has been released on 'x' server". How does that breach anything? It's a statement of fact, and if they're happy for a few HUNDRED THOUSAND people to see it in RU I'm guessing they're not losing sleep over a few hundred (if that) who visit this forum seeing it, too.

Used to be a compliance manager in banking. Middle management used to come up with the dumbest stuff then try to say 'because of compliance'. I used to correct that whenever I encountered it. I'm not saying YOU'RE middle management coming up with dumb stuff, lol, but I find it hard to believe that the reason you gave is official policy. If so, seems to me someone hasn't thought it through.

Beta Tester
57 posts
3,018 battles

i guess it will be the prem cruiser after the 19th comes around but i really hope they put the motlke as the prem cruiser 

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,814 battles

Prinz Eugen is an Admiral Hipper class cruiser.

Tirpitz is a Bismarck class battleship.

Prinz Eugen is therefore most likely to be a premium ship as well.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

i guess it will be the prem cruiser after the 19th comes around but i really hope they put the motlke as the prem cruiser 

Guessing is useless so answer will be reviled on 19th Oct.