You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaoTuanHung

Got problem with torpedoes

6 comments in this topic

4 posts

Issue:  cannot control torpedoes correctly

Screenshots: not taken
Ship: any ship with torpedoes (with me for now I have Phoenix, 
Map: any map
Occurrences:  Quite often
Tested: Yes
Severity: Quite annoying and control ship harder
Details:  Whenever I start battle with some ship have torpedoes, nothing happen. But after few battle or even in first battle, I got problem. I didn't change any control setting, that mean I can use torpedoes with "3", but when I hit "3", nothing happen, I test another key and found out that I have to hit "numlock 2" to use torpedes and "numlock 1" to switch artillery. And when this problem happen, I cannot switch between HE shells and AP shells by hit "1" and "2". If I quit game and start again, everything is fine for short time, or still good if I choose some ship without torpedoes (south carolina or St.Louis)

Does anyone got that problem? 

And sorry for my English :)

4 posts

Your "3" key is broken?

The problem is, I still can use "3" normal for some game, but after that, problem happen :(. Or even in 1 battle I can use ''3'' about 10-15 mins and got problem after that.

try closing the game and deleting preferences.xml - sounds like you've put a key binding in at some stage that's playing with things.

Even in same battle, about first 10 mins I still can use "3'' to torpedoes, but after that hit ''3'' and nothing happen. Closing game and start again, I can use ''3'' as normal, for few game....

Beta Tester
27 posts
2,556 battles

I'm pretty sure this is the second time I have seen this complaint assuming it isn't the same person making it again.