Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

Essex and Midway AA load-out should be 3/1/1

22 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Tier 9 and 10 IJN CVs AA load out is superior to their USN counterparts. Correct me If I am wrong but tier 9 and 10 IJN CVs AA load-out is 4/2/2 I believe. They still have 2 Torpedoes bombers squadron which mean that they will deal more damage than the lame Essex and Midway 3/0/2 load-out which is basically a pile of **** in term of damage out put. I think that if the Essex and Midway get the 3/1/1 load out they will equal the Tier 9 and 10 IJN CVs in term of damage output. Well this is my suggestion and well I might be wrong and you guys can correct me. I haven't reach tier 9 and 10 yet but I have done digging around on You Tube and well make an opinion in the situation at the moment. Anyway, if you have any comments, leave it down below. 

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

I think your lack of experience results in any suggestions you make on balance being inherently flawed.

Go actually play those boats, and do some research on what good players think about them (the wows subforum on wotlabs is a good place to start), and then try to look at them objectively, instead of continually ranting about USN UP/IJN OP on ships you have no experience playing, and with nothing to actually back up your "argument".

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Tip - Get onto the IJN CV and come and let us know....

If you're continuously rambling against IJN CV, why don't you start using them and bask in their apparent OP-ness?

As I am an observant moron, likely the reason why Japanese CV's are "OP" is because of the wonky amounts of squadrons they put in the air albeit with smaller air wings.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,090 battles

As I am an observant moron, likely the reason why Japanese CV's are "OP" is because of the wonky amounts of squadrons they put in the air albeit with smaller air wings.

Equally as a IJN CV moron... They can be swatted easily. SEA's tendency to lemming and clump doesn't make it any easier

930 posts

Correct me If I am wrong but tier 9 and 10 IJN CVs AA load-out is 4/2/2 I believe. They still have 2 Torpedoes bombers squadron which mean that they will deal more damage than the lame Essex and Midway 3/0/2 load-out which is basically a pile of **** in term of damage out put. 

lets see if you could sink somebody with two japanese torpedo bombers at that tier.

Edited by IJN_Yura

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I'm starting to think Silent is just someone's alt to help someone pad their bingo game.

how do you even bingo pad?

Beta Tester
16 posts
5,717 battles

Cant agree more. Midway need 51secs to prepare one squardon of fighters while Hakuryu only take 17. 302 flight control is stupid and useless and very few choose to use it.

Midway still cant stand against Hakuryu. 122 is useless when facing experienced cv player. 422 is surely OP when played by top players.

Only those low level player  think Midway is devasting.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Only up to tier 6 CV's USN, but please feel free to show statistical data to back up your arguments @Silenthunter

:popcorn:

*Tier 7* How about you try to find some statistic for that particular loadout because I can't find anyway and it is also your idea

Alpha Tester
47 posts
1,085 battles

If IJN load out is 4/2/2 then i'll stop at hiryu which AA and BB's hp still less than high tier:trollface:

in my opinion Essex and Midway is OP becoz torp spread and high dmg torp which torp's speed is not much matter.

Edited by james4b

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Just give up silenthunter, WG will always worship statistics. While statistics shows that at tier 10, midway has better performance than haku, it fails to show the skill level of CV captains using them. USN CV captains are trained on "rough waters" starting from tier 4, except tier 8, they will always be inferior against their IJN counterpart and when they reach tier 10, they become highly skilled. IJN CVs have reliable auto-aim on their torp bombers and the advantage of manual drop on their manual drop is low, this won't develop their skill of placing torpedo bomber or how should they approach the enemy ship. IJN CVs are also more popular amongst weaboos and we know that if there are more users, more noobs.

Early just after OBT wipe, I've met a lot of very skilled IJN CV captains and they showed how to properly use them and in their hands IJN CVs are VERY OP and I had very very hard time matching their battle performance. RIght now, almost 100% of IJN CV players I see are noobs, few mediocre players, rarely good players and I've never met the best captains again. So public opinion regarding this matter will always stay this way. Just give up.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Silent, seriously. We all know you think the game is biased towards the IJN and you think USN ships get shafted. You don't have the data, sure, but it's really clear that you don't like the IJN and want to see it nerfed for personal reasons.

If you'd like to come back with some actual experience, maybe videos, statistics, hard data and argue that, by all means, do so. But given that you're the one making the claim, the onus is on you to provide the proof to convince us.

Making many, many, many posts on the same topic without providing anything beyond your personal opinions and suggestions isn't very constructive. Conversely, it just makes people annoyed at yet another thread made by the same player on the same topic and honestly, it got old ages ago.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

instead of worrying to essex and midway, why not try to improve your play on your current carriers like indie and ranger, because with your current mindset and play-style, i highly doubt that you will be able to reach them.

Beta Tester
49 posts
4,040 battles

Greetings,

I am currently playing Essex with 1 2 2 load out ...yes some times feel Taiho  Air Group is more outnumber and fast reloding time .

When my 2 TB approach Taiho without enemy CA and fighter harassment (Tora Tora Tora Success) , 80% chance that Taiho will sunk with 1 wave ...

It get more harder when enemy Team did a good tactics , CA covering CV , Fighter covering BB group .

But i agree when give option 3 1 1 to Essex , more balance for air superiority and damage dealer .

It like more to Lexington Stock Mod but with Essex got extra fighter .

With Air Supremacy Skill , 7 plane in Fighter and DB Squadron , IJN CV Player will crying load to nerf USN CV next update ..

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this