Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KNEEPAIN

No notifications regarding my post being removed

11 comments in this topic

149 posts

Yesterday I uploaded a image containing the stats of admiral hipper the tier 8 German cruiser. I took it outta Reddit(in case if u were wondering and yes that info was under NDA).Then after two hours the post vanished with no trace.....its not under locked threads and I didn't receive any warning or any msgs from the moderators regarding that post......since when u guys started ninja deleting the threads?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

yes that info was under NDA

Men in dark suits and shades spirited it away in black vans!!

really, take a guess why it would have been removed!!

Edited by lengxv6

149 posts

Men in dark suits and shades spirited it away in black vans!!

really, take a guess why it would have been removed!!

At least u guys could have given me a notification.....I thought vadim deleted it :p thanks for letting me know

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

actually I have no idea what post you are referring to, but looking through the hidden post etc, I can not see it. Are you sure you posted it here? I ask because many of the same posts are cropping up on other WG forums.

If it is here, I will do a bit more of a search and see what I can find for you.

149 posts

actually I have no idea what post you are referring to, but looking through the hidden post etc, I can not see it. Are you sure you posted it here? I ask because many of the same posts are cropping up on other WG forums.

If it is here, I will do a bit more of a search and see what I can find for you.

yes....I posted it here titled Admiral hipper German cruiser stats.....and after posting haku replied to it as I quote " *shrugs".....then its gone with the wind....

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

yes....I posted it here titled Admiral hipper German cruiser stats.....and after posting haku replied to it as I quote " *shrugs".....then its gone with the wind....

I didn't do it ! :trollface:

P.S. Yes I did see Kneepain post something regarding Admiral Hipper on this forum before.

Edited by Windforce