You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bizcuted

Triple monitor setup, cant change in-game settings.

1 comment in this topic

1 post
1,693 battles

Hi there,

I have a triple monitor setup, the problem I face is I cannot change any settings, either graphics/audio/controls, I can go to and view it all but the actual options for the radio buttons / dropdowns and alike just aren't there to change anything, for example I can see the resolutions dropdown however once clicked on too to make a selection the actual options to choose just don't exist, I'm stuck with what I have which sucks as I'm running Win 10, i7 4770k water cooled, 16gb 1866 ram, 500 gb ssd, 750 watt psu, GTX 980 ti G1 Gaming gpu & 3 x BenQ GW2765 monitors.

FYI if I remove the Nvidia surround yes I can see and change options however that isn't a solution, it's a problematic pain in the ass, it also reverts back to original settings once Nvidea surround is restored.

I have been able to attach DxDiag.txt & preferences.xml however the .png files so you can see what I'm talking about and the python.log are too big to attach......  if you would like this info please email me and i will send it as soon as possible.

I truly hope you have a fix asap as this is quiet a big bug not being able to change any settings is pretty bad!!

Kind regards,

Captain Bizcuted. Attached File   DxDiag.txt   70.74K Attached File   preferences.xml   5.36K

DxDiag.txt

preferences.xml