Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

stats by type of ship

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

hello I was wondering if u could add into the stats page the winning % for each type of ship Eg: DDs BBs CV CA/CL

as it would be nice to know the winning % for each type of ship as a group to know if players are better at playing BB or DDs etc

as you have the % of Warship type used and Nations used  by a player it be nice to know what type of ships they are better at playing. Eg: 60% win rate in BBs 56% win rate in DDs etc

thank you

Edited by yobbo1972

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Absolutely not.

This is being petty.

Edited by Haku

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

To be fair you can do that now just by doing the math. If I read it correctly OP just wants it shown? The only downside I see from it is that it would encourage more ego trips with "You have 40% WR with DDs? HAH your opinion is invalid"

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Absolutely not.

This is being petty.

whats petty about it?? what im not allowed to know what ships that I am good at using??

im not asking it so I can look at other players, im asking for own person use only I don't give a dam about other players or how good or not good they are as that's easy to see and work out

I want to know what ships I do good in at a glance not having to sit there and work it out my self

gee some of u really need to have a reality check hey.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

To be fair you can do that now just by doing the math. If I read it correctly OP just wants it shown? The only downside I see from it is that it would encourage more ego trips with "You have 40% WR with DDs? HAH your opinion is invalid"

don't want to sit there and have to work it out myself

and well yes keyboard worriers will always be trolls and just morons at saying things and try to put down other players etc just shows how small minded these players are

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You can do that, manually go to trashtalking player's profile.

Like this guy: (76 victories on his cruiser class) divided by (145 total battles on his cruiser) == 52% victory. ;)

Capture3.png

Yes, so far this is one way to find out the mate's WR on certain ship type. You have to wait for update.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

whats petty about it?? what im not allowed to know what ships that I am good at using??

im not asking it so I can look at other players, im asking for own person use only I don't give a dam about other players or how good or not good they are as that's easy to see and work out

I want to know what ships I do good in at a glance not having to sit there and work it out my self

gee some of u really need to have a reality check hey.

Ah, I misread that. I was thinking you wanted what was basically XVM in the game.

Just don't include XVM in the game, that should be good enough. Hiding stats shouldn't be done; how else would I mock you for your rants?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Ah, I misread that. I was thinking you wanted what was basically XVM in the game.

Just don't include XVM in the game, that should be good enough. Hiding stats shouldn't be done; how else would I mock you for your rants?

I rather have no mods in the game at all and diff not XVM rubbish either

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

jus confirm Yobbo, you are talking about wining % on the portal page, not in game, correct

yes that is correct

so a player can see his winning % for the different type of ships EG battleships winning % as a whole, just like u have % for nations used and % for type of warship used

Sign in to follow this