You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KNEEPAIN

KHABAROVSK 43 knots top speed......cant wait for it

46 comments in this topic

149 posts

So the gearing and shimikaze bites the dust now? I mean 43 knots is like WOW........concealment is S%^& though.....

cX1RLRn.jpg

dZjVJyg.jpg

uwMzMr2.jpg

IpViTVZ.jpg

0VF5wC0.jpg

ggIsGlM.jpg

xU0fBrf.jpg

a1ZeVQg.jpg

qGYP5UO.jpg

L2vhFNe.jpg

Edited by KNEEPAIN

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Shimakaze goes what, about ~40 knots? I don't really see how going slightly faster at those speeds will really make much of a difference at all, if it even makes a difference.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

anyone got their torpedo stats? also,

That seems like a big FU to USN DD...

ya this is total bull, they totally made USN DDs obsolete. they can fight midrange with their good guns which negated their torpedo's range weakness, also with those nasty quint launchers meant they are all new level of monster at short range

Edited by Deicide

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Take a look again, on tier X DD

The manuveurability is not as good as minkeaze, which mean her top speed is not followed by other good manuveur thing

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
13,019 battles

ha well what do you expect from WG ?

new line of ships will be OP so everyone will be trying to get the tier X by converting XP to free XP because they want your money lol

once they have enough money and see how OP the Russian DDs are they will then start the nerf

anyone who has played WOT should know all new tanks are OP then they get hit by the nerf stick within a month or 2 the same thing will happen in ships.

the main focus of ships will be to get players to convert XP that's why they make a point of having XP grained by your ships sitting right next to the commander so every time u use a ship that is elite its there staring at you saying convert me to free XP convert me now.

1 post
267 battles

The Khabarovsk won't make the Shimakaze obsolete because it cannot take over the stealth torp spam role. Despite its significant speed advantage, it actually has worse maneuverability overall, so it must be really bad at turning. 

Look at the tier 9, despite having 15 torp tubes and having a reload time of only 1 minute, it still manages to have a worse torp rating overall compared to the other tier 9s. The only way that this is possible is if the tier 9 has really, REALLY bad torpedoes, probably no better than tier 5 or 6. The tier 9 has 50% more torps than the tier 10 and a 50% higher torp rating than the tier 10. From this, we can safely conclude that the tier 10 does not get better torps than the tier 9.

Thus, it is safe to say that the tier 10 will be like a faster Gearing with an extra turret but with laughably bad tier 5 torps.

Edited by KillaJul3s

Super Tester
802 posts

wat joke ?....i saw this from our official website.....P

The blue thing under Harpooon's....

You know what, forget it I'm already pushing the NDAs as it is. But your grasp on sarcasm is terrible.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,929 battles

All I want is the defensive AA fire consumable for USN DD"s to be able to be used in conjunction with smoke and speed boost, its nice that they buffed 5" gun HP but at least make my beloved freedom ship useful for AA

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

So the gearing and shimikaze bites the dust now? I mean 43 knots is like WOW........concealment is S%^& though.....

Going by that logic the french La Fantasque-class will make all other DDs eat dust... but then again I was using that word in italic for a reason.