Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danaussie

Dont have Zulu?

17 comments in this topic

126 posts
2,722 battles

Hi guys,

I just had a curious question and the answer is probably found somewhere, but I earned the Zulu signal flag but now I don't have it I have not sold any ships or anything so Im wondering why I don't have it anymore to look pretty on my ships? Can anyone give me insight as to why that may be or has the game had a glitch in some way, and is there a way to recover it?

Thanks for your time.:honoring:

Dan

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hi guys,

I just had a curious question and the answer is probably found somewhere, but I earned the Zulu signal flag but now I don't have it I have not sold any ships or anything so Im wondering why I don't have it anymore to look pretty on my ships? Can anyone give me insight as to why that may be or has the game had a glitch in some way, and is there a way to recover it?

Thanks for your time.:honoring:

Dan

Hey boss

If you used it then it will be gone as it is not a permanent so Just try to earn it back by getting first blood again . But 1 day 1 time only. :honoring:

Nimitz

126 posts
2,722 battles

oh ok fellas thanks...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT??? WHAT KIND OF SICK GAME IS THIS ANYWAY???

Check this out, I earn a pretty flag for doing something cool one time, and they steal it off ya like some play-ground bully that steals your change. Yet the pretty flag that says I got blown to freakin Mars one time, oh YEAH I can display THAT one however many times I like, so guys can point and jeer at me and say "HA!!! Look Dan got one-shotted".

edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit

[57 Warnings Issued]

[300 Lashes With A Wet Noodle]

[banned From Speaking For The Term Of Your Natural Life]

...holes [Warning Issued]

Dan:hiding:

Red text is for MODs and Admins only, use an other shade if you have to.

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

oh ok fellas thanks...

Check this out, I earn a pretty flag for doing something cool one time, and they steal it off ya like some play-ground bully that steals your change. Yet the pretty flag that says I got blown to freakin Mars one time, oh YEAH I can display THAT one however many times I like, so guys can point and jeer at me and say "HA!!! Look Dan got one-shotted".

[57 Warnings Issued]

Hmmmmm?

Quote Updated

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

350 posts

oh ok fellas thanks...

[57 Warnings Issued]

I am not sure if you're serious or .....what.

Just in case - you get awarded a limited number of flags. You can not use them unlimited times.

eg Billy gets detonation (one shot). When Billy goes back to port, he is amazed to find out that his mistreatment by RNG has been rewarded and he has been issued Flag Set, Unlucky 10 X. Note that there are 10 sets. The key point is that there are 10 sets of the Flag Set, Unlucky and for example if 2 sets get used, provided Billy does not get unlucky again, there will be 8 sets remaining.

Billy may choose to enable auto resupply of the Flag Set, Unlucky. This will automatically resupply his boat/s with the Flag Set, Unlucky until, wait for it, they have been resupplied 10 times. At this point they are all gone.

Quote Updated

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

126 posts
2,722 battles

I was just messing around guys, although it should be that if you have earned a pretty flag you should always get to keep it I reckon. It shows that you have earned at least some of the awards, that probably many of us will never get again. Thanks for letting me know though guys seriously I will take my other flag set off auto-resupply.

Dan

423 posts
3,175 battles

haven't the Red Text is exclusive for admin eh?

Thanks, It's Sunday, bit slow going today

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Super Tester
509 posts

I dont mind that they are used up when USED. But if I put on flags that never get triggered then it should last till the next battle where it is.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I dont mind that they are used up when USED. But if I put on flags that never get triggered then it should last till the next battle where it is.

It's like food on your tanks in World of Tanks. You anticipated getting...whatever it was that your signal flag counteracts or enhances. It's a gamble.

126 posts
2,722 battles

OMG! Big brother is "rewording" the posts! :ohmy:

Cool Beans, does that mean I can have a flag that I can actually keep.:B

Checking for grammar, spell check, offensive content, derogatory overtones, racial prejudice, misplaced humour, no restricted colours used....nope I think we're all good to go here....no wait add appropriate emoticons so people know I'm actually kidding...AND Post!

Dan:teethhappy:

Edited by Danaussie

Sign in to follow this