Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

All Ryujo captains with 3/1/1 load out = cowards

31 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

I won't even set started on this. This load out is OP when compared to any Independence load out. Ryujo captains are still dealing damage with their torpedoes bombers and dive bombers when the USN fighters load out only have one pathetic dive bombers squadron. Well you guys can start bashing me now

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

When I was on the public test server I had 3/1/1 loadout with the tier 5 commander skill that gave me a extra fighter...

15 fighters in the air at once was something alright... I have yet to see any RJs with 3/1/1 and the tier 5 commander skill... 

edit: a word

Edited by mikenzb

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

pls, i love playing against those. i only means i don't have a problem guarding friendly bb's cause its 1 tb and 1 db hardly do any damage against them. :D

a single ryuujou fighter can't even deal against 1 indie dive bomber, i will just lure them with dive bomber or fighter inside my friendly AA and shred them to pieces. 

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

pls, i love playing against those. i only means i don't have a problem guarding friendly bb's cause its 1 tb and 1 db hardly do any damage against them. :D

a single ryuujou fighter can't even deal against 1 indie dive bomber, i will just lure them with dive bomber or fighter inside my friendly AA and shred them to pieces. 

Ps. What about those float planes ?

Super Tester
402 posts
870 battles

i would like to say people who using 3 fighter are not coward, that is a tactic.

if you say that Ryujou with 3 fighter are coward, then you are insulting people who using Independence with 2 fighter with the same word you saying to people who using Ryujou with 3 figther.

every people have they way to play.

chill and have fun 

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

i would like to say people who using 3 fighter are not coward, that is a tactic.

if you say that Ryujou with 3 fighter are coward, then you are insulting people who using Independence with 2 fighter with the same word you saying to people who using Ryujou with 3 figther.

every people have they way to play.

chill and have fun 

I didn't exactly mean it when I wrote it and that's why I apologised. And well it's OP when playing against the independence imo

[1-ATF]
Beta Tester
39 posts
4,058 battles

Historically, the military cowards have almost always won.

Battle of Waterloo? Cowardly English won by taking and holding the high ground.

Napoleon vs. Russia? Russian cowards won with the almighty Russian Winter.

Germany vs. Russia? Russian cowards won by - you guessed it - the Russian winter.

USN vs IJN? USN won with cowardly aircraft swarms miles away from their own fleets.

Simo Hayha vs. the whole of the Red Army? Camping and sniping is cowardly, after all.

Cowardice is not a sin, it is a viable military strategy. And you're in a military game, so be glad, you're actually complimenting those Ryujo 3/1/1 players for being tactically wise.

Super Tester
509 posts

I always ran no fighters back before the patch as there was nothing like having 3 Tbs wrecking ships =) Plus you earn nearly no xp for shooting down planes vs doing 100K+ damage with your bombers.

Edited by Vyviel

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Historically, the military cowards have almost always won.

Battle of Waterloo? Cowardly English won by taking and holding the high ground.

Napoleon vs. Russia? Russian cowards won with the almighty Russian Winter.

Germany vs. Russia? Russian cowards won by - you guessed it - the Russian winter.

USN vs IJN? USN won with cowardly aircraft swarms miles away from their own fleets.

Simo Hayha vs. the whole of the Red Army? Camping and sniping is cowardly, after all.

Cowardice is not a sin, it is a viable military strategy. And you're in a military game, so be glad, you're actually complimenting those Ryujo 3/1/1 players for being tactically wise.

uhoh. it's very dangerous to call the victor a coward. Especially with the USN in WW2. Not all of us fought for the axis powers. Pearl Harbour attack was that a stroke of genius?.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

This isn't a military game, it's an arcade game, and applying historical examples to an arcade game never works because the two are so detached from each other.

uhoh. it's very dangerous to call the victor a coward.

Top kek, what are you going to do? Send the USN a letter informing them that somebody called them a coward on an internet boats forum?

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

This isn't a military game, it's an arcade game, and applying historical examples to an arcade game never works because the two are so detached from each other.

Top kek, what are you going to do? Send the USN a letter informing them that somebody called them a coward on an internet boats forum?

just being facetious. thanks for making me use that word. I just shuddered. I avoided having to use it for 19 years...

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth".- Uncle youknowho.

Sign in to follow this