You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

I come in peace.

19 comments in this topic

126 posts
2,724 battles

Interesting!!! Ive been wondering about all this blue lining thing, I guess simple rule of thumb is if its against the rules don't do it...pretty straight forward really. I've found myself over there a few times while I've been busy blowing the crap out of a target in binocular view and hadn't realised it, I don't like being on it because I cant point my boat where I want to.

On a sad note I got my first "Pink Card" yesterday, it had been a really long day and I was pretty tired in my own defence, the scenario was that one where they plant half your fleet on one side of the map and the other half on the other. I think the St Louis had wandered into the fight from the other side of the map at some stage and I hadn't noticed. I was in the middle of a gunfight with a fellow Whyoming, when this St Louis wandered between me and my meat, long story short I completely didn't realise that he was on our team and let a full broadside go into him. Pretty much as soon as I pulled the trigger I realised he had blue around him and took a great gasp and exclaimed OH MY GOD, which I quickly typed into the text box followed by I AM SO SORRY. The poor old St Louis limped away from the battle zone with about 20 HP left, the guy said in broken English, "why you shoot me???" I replied with "why you put him there?" or something but I did apologise once again.

Question is when do I lose my "Pinky" status? Because guys have been calling me names and shooting at me ever since, I try to tell them "It was an ACCIDENT!!!" but I cant take much more of this I think my gentle sensitive heart will break if I hear one more jeer or if I have one more friend shoot at me....ya know boo hyphen hoo.:ohmy:

Dan

423 posts
3,175 battles

^ pretty good idea about a "ship adventure series". As long as we got a workable training room, then we would full steam to do that... For now, just satire pictures with a lot of things related to the forum and the game...

423 posts
3,175 battles

basically, if they sense the DD comin in, and end up bangin' up, then maybe things will change pretty damn quickly :D

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Question is when do I lose my "Pinky" status? Because guys have been calling me names and shooting at me ever since, I try to tell them "It was an ACCIDENT!!!" but I cant take much more of this I think my gentle sensitive heart will break if I hear one more jeer or if I have one more friend shoot at me....ya know boo hyphen hoo.:ohmy:

Dan

You lose you pink status when you have done more then enough damage to the enemy ships, and none to your own, also, any friendlies firing at you will also rack up damage against friendlies and eventually turn pink as well!! Never shoot a pink player on your team.

Super Tester
509 posts

The pink system is kinda stupid because while it damages them when they shoot you it still damages you. It should block 100% of damage to friendlies and reflect it all to the pink player. That way we only lose one ship not two.

Also seal clubbing the slowest CV in the game isn't that impressive lol. 15knots top speed.

Edited by Vyviel

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Friendly Fire

A serious problem for many beta testers has been damage inflicted by friendly ships. We have processed plenty of complaints both against clumsy commanders and deliberate griefers, analyzed the statistics, and prepared to launch a system of penalizing friendly fire. It has the following essence: when hitting allies, at first the player has to pay for the damage with silver. Later on, the player who can’t stay on the straight and narrow and continues to aggravate their comrades-in-arms receives the status of teamkiller. In addition to the pink color of the nickname, marking the rogue, a system of inversely proportional damage is applied to such a player. For example, if a teamkiller captaining a battleship “takes away” half of the combat capability points of a friendly destroyer, the teamkiller immediately loses half of own ship’s combat capability. For those who don’t come back to their senses after such hints, we have increased inverse damage coefficients, and, ultimately, we will even ban them from the game. Having stopped their treasonous activities, the player cleans up the reputation with the passage of time and eventually moves back to the category of normal users. We hope that this system would protect our players from all kinds of villainy and teach those who carelessly launch torpedoes from back of their own team’s formation to be cautious.

http://http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/031-Development-Bulletin/

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

^ pretty good idea about a "ship adventure series". As long as we got a workable training room, then we would full steam to do that... For now, just satire pictures with a lot of things related to the forum and the game...

I got couple of more screenshots of blue line, TK and Hilarious moment.

Interesting!!! Ive been wondering about all this blue lining thing, I guess simple rule of thumb is if its against the rules don't do it...pretty straight forward really. I've found myself over there a few times while I've been busy blowing the crap out of a target in binocular view and hadn't realised it, I don't like being on it because I cant point my boat where I want to.

On a sad note I got my first "Pink Card" yesterday, it had been a really long day and I was pretty tired in my own defence, the scenario was that one where they plant half your fleet on one side of the map and the other half on the other. I think the St Louis had wandered into the fight from the other side of the map at some stage and I hadn't noticed. I was in the middle of a gunfight with a fellow Whyoming, when this St Louis wandered between me and my meat, long story short I completely didn't realise that he was on our team and let a full broadside go into him. Pretty much as soon as I pulled the trigger I realised he had blue around him and took a great gasp and exclaimed OH MY GOD, which I quickly typed into the text box followed by I AM SO SORRY. The poor old St Louis limped away from the battle zone with about 20 HP left, the guy said in broken English, "why you shoot me???" I replied with "why you put him there?" or something but I did apologise once again.

Dan

The only TK i accidentally have is when i use my CV bogue there was suddenly a noob Kuma within 400+Hit points crash towards me and my secondary accidentally killed him when it was firing on a DD.

Then let work more of this shall we invite Haku and FG to join our wows meme?

ah seal clubbing noob cv players. there is no easier target.

There were no noob CV or neither easier, it not easy to pass through the DD, CL and BB there but i did it torp a Phoenix and St Louid then sail through right to their heart of CV. In the map of Ocean i also pass through the security search and then spotted my beloved target it was a Hiryu so within 6KM released all my torps around 12 torps i launched 8 hit it and sunk lol.

Edited by davud1537