You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fire_Spy

Most Damage in one shot either by Gun damage or Torpedo...

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

I just one shotted a Yamato Battleship..  In my Fletcher Class DD..  1 torpedo did 75453 points of damage..  I nearly fell off my chair.. 

I thought I had tagged a DD that was sitting still.. then when I saw it was the Yamato I thought it was very badly damaged and I had meerly finished it off.. 

What's the most damage you've done in one shot?

2015-09-26_00001.jpg

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

In CBT I one-salvoed an Iowa in my Izumo but I can't say for sure I one-shotted him.  All I know is that when I fired he was on about 76k and then there was a big cloud of smoke and he evaporated.

423 posts
3,175 battles

I once sink a full health Kongo full health in 1 shot, with my New York, even though they got me like 2-3 citadels and I am burning, flooding, crews screaming in agony. I sink them by the mighty democracy deliver bow of my thousands ton warship :trollface:

"It's just a fraggin' flesh wound", for before I swim with the Megalodon, I did drown a destroyer with a full salvo AP :trollface:

Edited by jchen8792

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

Yeah I have sunk ships with a full salvo of torps or a nice broadside that destroyed a ship.. this was the first time I sank a almost full strength battleship tho.. specially a tier 10 one.. I honestly thought I had hit the DD I was trying for.. 

Anyway I was thrilled about it :) 

[1-ATF]
Beta Tester
39 posts
4,057 battles

Hey, I sank a Yamato in a single torpedo run too!

...except that the single torpedo run had 20 torpedoes in it and I was in a Kitakami.

Alpha Tester
18 posts
2,725 battles

This morning, i play new mexico with 49k hp left then japan tb release his torpedo, evade 2 torpedo, 2 incoming torpedo. "meh 2 torpedo only, nothing happen to my ship coz i got bulkhead.."

Detonation.. :/

Super Tester
509 posts

I sunk a Yamato in a single torpedo run also except I only had 1 TB left in my squad so I thought what the hell I will roll the dice and see if I can hit this super long BB before his AA shoots down my plane. Single torp hits bam 75,000+ ammo rack =) Yamato wasn't as happy as I was with that outcome =P

Beta Tester
906 posts

Best salvo was from 28km out (scout plane in air) with the Yamato. Quadruple citadel + 2 other hits sinking a midway. Would have been at least 70k+ damage.

Wish I screen shotted that.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Yea....I was Mag detted from full health by one torp from a Mutsuki....in a Warspite..I was like WUUUUUUTTTTT???? ahahaha

Edited by Juan_23