Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lornalt

Desync Issue

6 comments in this topic

4 posts
380 battles

Hi There, I'm currently having an issue where my game is having massive Desync issues. The thing is I'm in Singapore I got a bloody ping of 36 average.

Does anyone have a fix that could help me? I tried lowering all my graphics and slowly increase it but nothing works!

My computer specs are

i7-4790 CPU @ 4GHz

16GB of Ram

GeForce GTX 980 Ti (Newest driver)

I even caught a screen shot of this happening.

shot-15.09.25_23.25.21-0476%20New.jpg

Just take a long look at that red circle. Btw in this game I'm already dead and am spectating another player. 

Can anyone help me here?

Issue:   Bad desync or Client to server issue.

Screenshots: Up there
Ship: Any
Map: Any
Occurrences:  EVERY TIME
Tested: In every single game
Severity: I can play sure. Hell I even got good games. But that's only because I was compensating against slower ships. Anything faster then 25 knots kiss my shots good bye 
Details:  Up there

Edit:

Just thought I would add this in.

Untitled_1.jpg

Edited by Lornalt

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Hi there, you might find THIS THREAD interesting.

For the people unlucky enough to experience it, many had it occur once 0.3.1.3 was implemented. Oh, and yes, that was 5th JUNE or nearly 4 MONTHS ago.

Gives you an idea of how importantly it's been treated, doesn't it? LOL. Some people haven't been able to play at all since then because their de-synch is a LOT worse than yours (friend of mine ends up literally hundreds of metres from where the server has him so he can run aground when nowhere near land on his screen, and shots seemingly going a good distance from where he appears on screen in fact hit him; it's entirely unplayable).

On a more positive note, I'm in conversation with a WG staff person who tells me they're passing things to the devs about it. Whether the devs are listening, or doing anything, is an open question.

I will pass your specs along as well.

Cheers

p.s. can you tell me what you're using as a router and network adapter? Thanks.

Edited by Steeltrap

4 posts
380 battles

I'm using a Asus RT-AC66U router. I'm using a Killer e2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller for a network adapter.

Edit:

Bleh.. editor... *laughs* Adapter....

Edited by Lornalt

4 posts
380 battles

Anyone here know if it is illegal to post replays? I got this replay that shows a weird situation where I'm aiming and where my shots are going to aren't the same thing.

I'm not sure if this can help to diagnose this issue.

Edited by Lornalt

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

No there's no problem with posting replays in the bugs section; it's encouraged if it provides evidence, and the game is now officially 'released'.

Thanks for the extra info, will pass it on.

Cheers

4 posts
380 battles

Ok couldn't upload the replay due to size limitations but i got a  screenshot here showing the weird desync between my client and the server.

world%20of%20warship%20error.jpg

You can see that the replay shows that the ship HP bar and the ship actual position is offset to the left for the Clemson and the battleship on the right. Now here is an extra weird thing. Both those ships are traveling from right to left.

But the St. Louis is traveling from left to right, so how come the HP bar is located on the left of the ship? when it should be on the right?

Everytime I play it's like wack-a-mole I fire a few shots in front, to the back and make a guess. If im lucky and guess right i can start to align my shots, if not... heh... 

Sign in to follow this