Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
war4sure

The Ford Pinto and Toyota Hilux of Warships

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

So, among all the warships in the game, which one is best crowned the "Ford Pinto" of Warships( caught fire everytime it got hit )? And in similar vein, which one deserves to be called the "Toyota Hilux" of Warships( took more damage than what it supposed to and survived)?

Captains?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

So, among all the warships in the game, which one is best crowned the "Ford Pinto" of Warships( caught fire everytime it got hit )? And in similar vein, which one deserves to be called the "Toyota Hilux" of Warships( took more damage than what it supposed to and survived)?

Captains?

???????????

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

Davud, you couldn't decode this one hey? Might have to speak to the top brass about this.

It's a comparison of well known cars flaws and strengths, in relation to ships.

Have a ship that catches fire every time a fire breathing cruiser looks at it? (ford)

Or do you have a ship that can take all forms of punishment and still survive? (hilux)

My Hilux is my Warspite, that thing is unbreakable!

My Ford? Not really a fire magnet, but my Atlanta pops turrets like a fizzy drink...

[151ST]
1,008 posts
4,494 battles

Ford - I'd go something like a Furutaka or Chikuma...
I'm a IJN DD/CA player, so not really in possession of a Hilux...

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

The Chester was quickly dubbed the fire ship during alpha testing, it caught fire if you looked at it funny, and currently the ark or the dirpitz can take some huge hits, provided they aren't torp spammed and it's a fair gun fight. In lower tiers I find the st louis can take a pounding for a cruiser, when i'm trying to put holes in it. However I don't tend to play below tier 5 these days. 

I'll only play the ark or iwaki or albany to get an xp bonus. Seal clubbing isn't really challenging enough, and experienced players have a duty to encourage new players, not put them off by completely devastating them.

Sign in to follow this