Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Noodles84

Clans

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,110 battles

I am interested in forming a clan.. primarily for player development and training..you know, so that players in this server can exchange tips and tricks so that the whole community will a little less sucks...(also possible competitive play in the future). anybody interested? 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I am interested in forming a clan.. primarily for player development and training..you know, so that players in this server can exchange tips and tricks so that the whole community will a little less sucks...(also possible competitive play in the future). anybody interested? 

At this stage, Clans are not permitted. There are no indications yet as to when Clans will be permitted.

126 posts
2,724 battles

Clans/Clubs/Player Groups/Fleets/Task Forces/Squadrons call them what you will, nobody cares that the game does not support them, it is the Forums that should support them. Open a sub-forum to allow clubs to form, players deserve to have the opportunity to meet and play with others in Divisions, players that are Wargaming.net's  bread and butter.

Simple arithmetic: Clubs + Players = More Interest, More Fun & More Revenue its win win guys.

There are already multiple clubs running anyway, but the Official WoWs Forums designed to support the community are not supporting the clubs of dedicated gamers that go out every day and promote your product, generate interest in your product and perpetuate the longevity of your product for free. That's fine, the dedicated gamers will always be here for WoWs, we will do what we do because we love the game. All we ask is for the recognition enough to assist us to provide an essential service to this community, provide us with the space to promote our clubs so that we can promote the game.

The community area is full of players asking for divs, asking for clubs and clans.....why are our hands tied to throw them a lifeline? Why?

Copy and paste this to the General Manager, time to take action.

Thank you for your time.

:):honoring::)

Dedicated World of Warships Player and Clubs Advocate

Dan (aka Danaussie - Founder Taskforce44)

19 posts
753 battles

That's a big shame.  I hopped onto these forums specifically because I was wondering about clanship.  Oh well, guess I'll have to continue platooning with my partner or playing solo.

Sign in to follow this