You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Carnage26

Suggestions

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
5,967 battles

I have played this game fro awhile now. Really loved it and even bought premium. I do have some suggestions to improve gameplay.

Players should be awarded by killing planes much more since they are the only means for carriers to do damage and are very dangerous to all ships.

Players that assisted in kill should be awarded or there will be 'kill stealing' in game and results in unfair gameplay.

perhaps the highest damage by a ship should be awarded for the kill while others get an ' assisted in kill' award.

Allow for auto pilot following in ships such that some ships are travel in formation and cover others.

Keep up the good work this game is awesome.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Kill stealing is not a problem, AFK players is and WG is doing it's utmost to be consistent in it's apathy of enforcing it's own rules.

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,313 battles

I don't know if this has been suggested before probably has but is there a chance of having a what if mode where players can fight out battles that could have happened if American  V's Japan fleet encounters or if the German fleet broke out into the Atlantic to face the Royal Navy. So each nation could have bragging wrights on who's best ?

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
42 posts
1,414 battles

I don't know if this has been suggested before probably has but is there a chance of having a what if mode where players can fight out battles that could have happened if American  V's Japan fleet encounters or if the German fleet broke out into the Atlantic to face the Royal Navy. So each nation could have bragging wrights on who's best ?

I would say this at some point would definitely be on the list, though I would think a few more lines would have to be released before real consideration.