Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rear_Admiral_Krackenfart

Tirpitz minor collision major damage

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
6 posts
1,364 battles

Issue:   Had a minor side scraping collision with an enemy tirpitz and received 60464 damage

Screenshots: None taken
Ship: Tirpitz
Map: Two Brothers
OccurrencesJust the once
Tested: No
Severity: Pretty bad if the ship cannot survive a small collision like that
Details: I was engaging an enemy tirpitz in close quarters we had both fired torpedo's i avoid his he got hit by one of mine he turned to ram i turned head on with him passed on his right side only just caught the outside edge of his ship and was killed receiving 60464 collision damage for a glancing collision which should have caused minimal if any damage.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

There are no fancy mechanics to represent ramming damage, if you physically hit an enemy ship you will each lose an amount of HP equal to your opponents maximum amount of HP, or slightly less if you have the flag that reduces the amount of ramming damage you take installed.

In short it's not a bug.

149 posts

i rammed a friendly ship with ma farragut at 38 knots into his broadside and received a measly amount of 10 hp was removed from my hp pool......but it doesn't work that way with enemy ships.....

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i rammed a friendly ship with ma farragut at 38 knots into his broadside and received a measly amount of 10 hp was removed from my hp pool......but it doesn't work that way with enemy ships.....

There is often the collision between ships, (some people just not get used to drive a ship [there is no brake duh])

To prevent the destruction of Allied ship AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BATTLE 

they set the damage cause by it to very minimum lvl  

Sign in to follow this