Sign in to follow this  
tyrant_eye

Is there a channel for platooning/divisioning?

5 comments in this topic

12 posts
365 battles

Hi all, I just started WOWS like 3 days ago and have been kinda of struggling in random games. Been sticking mainly to co op thus just to learn the ships and stuff. Was not a tester of any sort thus do not understand the ships much. I was like wondering after trying some games in random mode and watching horror shows happening ingame.(etc ppl camping in open sea O.O)... is there like any channel where i could get a platoon mate of sort to guide or help me?

I dun have a mike nor do i really like to use such stuff. Will that be an issue getting platoons/divisions?

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Hi all, I just started WOWS like 3 days ago and have been kinda of struggling in random games. Been sticking mainly to co op thus just to learn the ships and stuff. Was not a tester of any sort thus do not understand the ships much. I was like wondering after trying some games in random mode and watching horror shows happening ingame.(etc ppl camping in open sea O.O)... is there like any channel where i could get a platoon mate of sort to guide or help me?

I dun have a mike nor do i really like to use such stuff. Will that be an issue getting platoons/divisions?

not yet

Edited by daniel98

Sign in to follow this