You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grey_Maker

Missions

6 comments in this topic

10 posts

A question (or idea)  about missions.

current mission ( 4 ship torp kills in 1 battle)

3 i can see everyone able  but 4 maybe not.

Anyways my question is. why dont missions reset after a certain time frame

ie ;  mission not completed in 24 hours and it changes. not stuck with that same mission which maybe quite hard to complete forever.

if you cant complete ( does that mission stay forever ??????????????)                   stupid if it does

Also another question re.   missions

i thought missions reset every 24 hours. ( so how can you have a mission resetting in 56hours ??????)  correct me if im wrong on the 24 hours please. ( but it did say that mission reset every 24 hours somewhere.)

Grey_Maker

Edited by Grey_Maker

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

3 mission timers

3 mission types

mission types rotate through the 3 timer slots

missions automatically voided at the end of the timer for that slot (just wait and it disappears).

e.g.

a slot has a 24 hour counter

at minute 0 the new mission appears

24 hours later that mission is closed if not completed

24 hours after that a new mission will appear

If you complete the mission the timer starts straight away for that slot

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

is it reset after 24hr? 

never notice it but sometime I play only US CA and BB and mission like torp mission that I not do it are stay there like a week .... or until I go back to play DD and finish the mission 

It feel bad for some one who not play many role of the ship, like someone who plat only BB ... then they find 3 torp mission pop up .... hmmmmmm

Edited by WindCruiser

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

If missions closed after 24 hours I wouldn't constantly have unfinished (often unstarted) torpedo missions.  We have been complaining about getting stuck with missions we have no interest in or ability to complete for a long time (for example, http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8153-individual-missions-need-to-rotate/page__fromsearch__1 ).

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

is it reset after 24hr? 

never notice it but sometime I play only US CA and BB and mission like torp mission that I not do it are stay there like a week .... or until I go back to play DD and finish the mission 

It feel bad for some one who not play many role of the ship, like someone who plat only BB ... then they find 3 torp mission pop up .... hmmmmmm

If missions closed after 24 hours I wouldn't constantly have unfinished (often unstarted) torpedo missions.  We have been complaining about getting stuck with missions we have no interest in or ability to complete for a long time (for example, http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8153-individual-missions-need-to-rotate/page__fromsearch__1 ).

I'll double check tonight - but there are 3 different timers - the 24 hours I put up was purely an example