You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danaussie

Taskforce44 - Sign Up Here!

201 comments in this topic

133 posts

Currently inside the TS3 see no ones lol.

My teamspeak was down from 10am to 12ish, we switched teamspeak servers ts3.streamlineservers.net:10027 <Temp until I can get my server sorted.

[-BRO-]
499 posts
10,808 battles

Sign me up :-) having some more new friends to play with can only be a good thing.

126 posts
2,859 battles

Sign me up :-) having some more new friends to play with can only be a good thing.

OK Sparcie, I'll add you to the list of current members, I will get in touch with you tomorrow mate, in the meantime if you have TS you can hook up and see if anyone is online. Use the TS Address as posted on page 1 of this thread, also do a search in you in-game messenger and find Taskforce44(Danaussie) channel to catch up with other Taskforce44 players.

Welcome aboard mate.:):honoring::)

Dan

126 posts
2,859 battles

Some good games there today, was in and out due to work but was fun, see you next time.

Same here Obi, kept getting called away due to work and family obligations but gaming will always be completely secondary to those and that's the way it should be. I had heaps of fun too, although I feel I should apologise for my lack of experience constantly. I'm sure it will come to me eventually the more and more I am out on the water and the more and more I get used to how the different ships move. My targeting is not too bad for a new guy, I'm finding situational awareness the most difficult thing to master, once again it will all come down to practice. Having said all that I have no desire to be one of the best in this game anyway, I play just for fun and community, at best I will probably be nothing more than a mediocre player and any game I play that I don't get sunk is a good day out.

@All members of Taskforce44 - Guys if nobody has contacted you yet for a game (and I know I have not had time to play with all our team yet myself) please take the initiative and utilise the in-game chatbox messenger and search for a players name, you can add them to your favourites even. Ask the players to invite you to play a game in a division. Failing that search for the Taskforce44(Danaussie) channel and see who is around....keep trying is the biggest thing and keep introducing yourself to members of the group. I know I sound like a broken record about this, but that is only because many of our members still have not contacted the Taskforce44 channel and asked for a game. The best I can do is put a list up of players that will want to team with you....the rest is up to you. DONT BE SHY, we don't bite.....much.:D

@Irish_kiwi - Welcome aboard mate, please read above and I hope to see you out on the water soon, TS information is available on page 1 of this thread and find ingame channel Taskforce44(Danaussie) to link up with other players. Contact all members on our list and start a division game, hopefully I can catch up with you soon. Welcome once again.

Dan:honoring:

@

126 posts
2,859 battles

Hi VJZC_DD11, welcome aboard mate, just hook up to our in-game channel and search for other members on our list to team up for a div match, we will eventually be having regular meetings but we are still in the process of setting up. Search in you in-game messenger for Taskforce44(Danaussie), and if you are TS enabled go ahead and hook up to the address on page one of this thread. We certainly look forward to seeing you out on the water soon.

Cheers mate

Dan:honoring:

126 posts
2,859 battles

Thanks BillyFunt, mate I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to form a club or gaming group, you will find us a pretty friendly lot and you will find that we are at all levels of experience too which is a really healthy thing. The new guys like myself are learning heaps from the veterans in the group, some things we may never have learned if we were not sailing and fighting along side them while communicating directly with them.

Make sure you visit page 1 of this thread to get the TeamSpeak address (thanks to Kaminari) and hook up if you are able, failing that make sure you take down the names of everyone in the group and make a search for them using your in-game chat-box messenger, and be sure to find us on our in-game Channel: Taskforce44(Danaussie).

Most of us seem to first check in there to see who is about, while others simply search for the different members and chat with them direct, either way you should be able to link up with at least some of us during your gaming day and play a few Divisional matches. We are working on making 1 or 2 days a week for a regular Taskforce44 meeting night but that is still pending at this stage. A small club HQ is being started just for Taskforce44 members to log into and check for updates on meetings etc, its a bit difficult to keep all information on a floating thread. Perhaps in the future administration will open a sub-forum here where we can conduct our club activities but at the moment that isn't an option for us.

I will stress at this point that this club HQ will have no other information other than that which relates to Taskforce44 members, members list, times of availability, player preferences in terms of tiers and ships and game types (PvP and PvE), our TeamSpeak information and updates, Taskforce44 in-game channel information and of course regular updates on club meetings, time changes etc. There will be a Player Chat and Game Chat area provided for our members, for any other World of Warships information etc our members will be urged and redirected to World of Warships Asia Official Forums. It is simply a club forum to conduct our club business. I wish to make that perfectly clear.

Thanks guys, hope to see you out there today.:)

Dan

• Cool 1

55 posts
1,095 battles

Hi All
I would love to join I am not the best but love plaing this game I currentley Have Bogue Carrier (Nothen upgraded yet) New York (Every modul working towards next BB) I mainly play them 2 As I die so quick in a cruiser and destroyer :-) I think I rush into much :-)
PS Cant play at moment got a broken thumb on right hand I have tryed left handed But I suck even worse lol

Cheers Shane

126 posts
2,859 battles

Hi All

I would love to join I am not the best but love plaing this game I currentley Have Bogue Carrier (Nothen upgraded yet) New York (Every modul working towards next BB) I mainly play them 2 As I die so quick in a cruiser and destroyer :-) I think I rush into much :-)

PS Cant play at moment got a broken thumb on right hand I have tryed left handed But I suck even worse lol

Cheers Shane

No worries Shane I will add you to the list directly, you are not the first new player to join our group, I am also new to the game. It will be great to see you out there and hopefully we can hook up for a game in the next few days.

Cheers for now mate and welcome to Taskforce44:):honoring::)

Dan

55 posts
1,095 battles

No worries Shane I will add you to the list directly, you are not the first new player to join our group, I am also new to the game. It will be great to see you out there and hopefully we can hook up for a game in the next few days.

Cheers for now mate and welcome to Taskforce44:):honoring::)

Dan

Thanks and yes I look forward to it heaps I am ex Navy I know coop play is the way to go for naval battles :-)

3 posts
74 battles
Hi I am fairly new to the game a level 5 with a tier 3 st.louis Cruiser, i hope i can join, thank you :D
Edited by MedoRashed

126 posts
2,859 battles

Hi I am fairly new to the game a level 5 with a tier 3 st.louis Cruiser, i hope i can join, thank you :D

Welcome to the club MedoRashed, many Taskforce44 members are new to the game (myself included) and we are open to new and old members alike, experience on the water is not a prerequisite just a passion for the game and a willingness to be a team player amongst other AUS/NZL players. If you know how to make a search in your in-game messenger look for Taskforce44(Danaussie) channel we have players online throughout the day, just ask for a game and away you go. Use your messenger to contact all the players on our list on page one of this thread to introduce yourself to the guys. I will contact you shortly and give you the address to the Taskforce44 HQ Command Centre, if there is anything you need just ask. Hope to see you out there today mate.

Most importantly have fun!:honoring:

Dan 

126 posts
2,859 battles

Got Room for another mate

Hi CerberusNZL,

Of course, always room for another mate, Taskforce44 is about 30 members strong so far, although only about 15 of us group up for games so far. The most important thing for our new members to do is to find your in-game chat messenger which is located on the far bottom left of your ingame screen Make a "Search" for Taskforce44(Danaussie) and you should find us. Sometimes there is nobody online at the same time you may be on so it is important that you keep trying. I will contact you shortly through this messenger and send you an invitation to our channel. Also as a added tip to our new members I invite them to make contact with all the members on our list to simply introduce yourself. But most importantly report in to our ingame channel. We also have TeamSpeak (thanks to Kaminari) facilities if you are enabled. For those details check page 1 of this thread.

Welcome CerberusNZL:honoring:

Dan

Beta Tester
192 posts
11,484 battles

Greetings, count me in. :izmena:

Maybe you could change the name to "The Scrap Iron Flotilla".... unless the department of waste disposal has something to say about that.

Great idea btw.

Edited by jimmywrangles_1

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,836 battles

Hey, lots of different ships, different tiers..  mostly play weekends.. Based in WA.. 

126 posts
2,859 battles

Guys I will be away for 2 weeks on family vacation. If any Taskforce44 members are shadowing this topic please direct any new members to our Taskforce44 In-Game Channel: Taskforce44(Danaussie)

The above new recruits : CerberusNZL, theredsteel & jimmywrangles_1 respectively have already been signed up, welcome guys!:honoring::)

Our Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ details as well as TS information will be supplied by members on our in-game channel, new members are advised that the Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ web address will not be supplied at the Official WoWs Asia Forums unless permission is granted to do so by the Official WoWs Asia Forums Administration.

Welcome to our new members, I'll see you all in a few weeks....have fun!!!:):):)

Dan

Edited by Danaussie

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Guys I will be away for 2 weeks on family vacation. If any Taskforce44 members are shadowing this topic please direct any new members to our Taskforce44 In-Game Channel: Taskforce44(Danaussie)

The above new recruits : CerberusNZL, theredsteel & jimmywrangles_1 respectively have already been signed up, welcome guys!:honoring::)

Our Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ details as well as TS information will be supplied by members on our in-game channel, new members are advised that the Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ web address will not be supplied at the Official WoWs Asia Forums unless permission is granted to do so by the Official WoWs Asia Forums Administration.

Welcome to our new members, I'll see you all in a few weeks....have fun!!!:):):)

Dan

Wait for the Clan Section to be up in the future so in the Forum we can have a TF 44 HeadQuarter Forum  on there.

[Have fun on your Vocation Boss.]

Regards.:hiding:

Nimitz

Edited by davud1537