You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danaussie

Taskforce44 - Sign Up Here!

201 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,925 battles

If ANZAC biscuits are exempt why does the Department of Veterans' Affairs page on protecting the word explicitly say that "Applications for Anzac biscuits are normally approved"?

Potoroo, As was said earlier not-for-profit use of the biscuits is all good, the commercial use still needs to go through the process of applying for approval.

126 posts
2,859 battles

Sign me up, free Anzac biscuits will do me.

Welcome to you Obi1Killnoobi, for now I'm just adding players to the list as they come, then I will contact each of you via PM and we can start to get something organised, things like preferable game times, tiers and which games you like playing the most. That way we can hook up as a team and play some games together.

Should be heaps of fun.

I'll be on this all day so expect to hear from me sooner rather than later, welcome to Taskforce44.

PS:There will be no free ANZAC Biscuits....soz:teethhappy:

Dan

Edited by Danaussie

126 posts
2,859 battles

Gday I was playing with you yesterday Dan I'd like to join up thanks.

G'day RIMPAC yes mate I remember it was fun, the most important thing right now is to get your name down, after that I can contact each member and we can sort out some gaming time and other details of preference etc. But for right now welcome to Taskforce44 I hope to see you out on the high seas.

Dan:)

[-BRO-]
10 posts
8,748 battles

sign me up, im always keen to play with my neighbors from across the ditch, or people that have English as a first language (or that can just understand it)

I know a few of my mates would be keen as well, but ill have to leave that up to them

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

But Taskforce 44 had the USN in it. :ohmy:

I'm intrested, but until dates are set i can't make any promises.

Quick question, will there be a clans once they come to WoWs?

The Clan sections is still not avaliable yet maybe in the future soon.

[-BRO-]
355 posts
20,255 battles

sign me up i am looking for new mates to play with. I am getting sick of being abandoned and sunk first cause everyone else turned tail at the first sign of a fight.

17 posts
738 battles

The Clan sections is still not avaliable yet maybe in the future soon.

I meant it as "when clans becomes avialable for WoWs, will there be a clan?"

I seem to be good at miscommunication...

:hiding:

126 posts
2,859 battles

sign me up, im always keen to play with my neighbors from across the ditch, or people that have English as a first language (or that can just understand it)

I know a few of my mates would be keen as well, but ill have to leave that up to them

Hi Rizzeld welcome to our play group, of course we are just getting started mate so at the moment I'm just taking down names and approaching each guy individually, Task Force44 has a channel available which I set up this morning and I will give you that link when I approach you online. For now we are just interested to know when are the best times for our group to meet up and perhaps plays some PvP or PvE games together. Also it is beneficial to know what tiers you prefer to play and what ships you like best.

I'll add your name directly mate. Welcome once again.:)

Dan

17 posts
738 battles

maybe in the future soon. <<<< kindly read this again thanks.

I don't think it's a question of maybe, it's a question of when.

Edited by Mwolfy

133 posts

Ooh, fellow Aussies.

Count me in, I've been looking for a group of Aussies to play with.

I play everything except CV's and IJN Cruisers and have all other ships up to T7+

Edited by Kaminari1

126 posts
2,859 battles

sign me up i am looking for new mates to play with. I am getting sick of being abandoned and sunk first cause everyone else turned tail at the first sign of a fight.

Hi Moganite, welcome to Taskforce44 I will approach you shortly to find out when you are most likely to be online and to ask what tiers you like to play I will also give you our online channel so that you can speak to us direct. The great part of all this is that you are one of the founding members of what is (Im sure) going to be a very friendly and really fun gaming group for its players to be part of.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I HATE bosses, and as such I have no interest in being one myself, I'm happy to handle the logistics and send out a newsletter etc but if anyone is looking at me for tactical leadership you have to ask someone who knows what they are talkin about. In other words I'm not going to tell anyone what to do, I'll let everyone know what the best times are for us all to meet up and perhaps start a few Division games but that's about the extent.

It should be heaps of fun that is our primary aim, our secondary aim is to blow the living $h!t outa anyone that opposes us.:izmena:

Cheers guys

Dan

126 posts
2,859 battles

Ooh, fellow Aussies.

Count me in, I've been looking for a group of Aussies to play with.

I play everything except CV's and IJN Cruisers and have all other ships up to T7+

Welcome aboard mate, well you are doing better than me but then again I just started, I don't use anything but USN and I'm not a CV or DD driver either I'm a cruiser skipper and a proud one at that. I'll approach you shortly to ask about preferences in game play, times and tiers etc and to give you our online channel. For now welcome aboard just be patient with us and we'll get something together shorty.

Cheers mate, and welcome once again.:):honoring::)

Dan

• Cool 1

126 posts
2,859 battles

Ok guys I'll add you to our list of Taskforce44 members, and will be in touch within the next few days. Welcome aboard chaps.:honoring:

Dan

[-BRO-]
4 posts
9,341 battles

Reporting for duties Admiral! My ship is always ready to roll for NZ and AUS Team!

It's always great to play with players around your time zone!

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I don't think it's a question of maybe, it's a question of when.

As we all know this game still have lots of issues the current major problem is the Blue lining and finding a solution to fix, Secondary Major problem is the Teamkilling also trying to implement a best system to stop it, Third want will be buffing and nerfing the CV i guess then from the last thing i heard from the WG Developer dairys video they are trying to add more explosion effect, CG effect, Sinking effect, Weather effect and also ship details but never mention on the clan details yet.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Ok guys I'll add you to our list of Taskforce44 members, and will be in touch within the next few days. Welcome aboard chaps.:honoring:

Dan

Lol this look so much fun count me in but beware i am not aussies though.

126 posts
2,859 battles

Update - Taskforce44 - 25/9/2015 - 0930hrs.....thought that would sound more military.:D

Ok guys I've already been in touch with some of you already, I will be in direct contact with you online today to give you my email address until we can find a better way to communicate with each other. I will not be online to play games much today as I have heaps to do to get everybody in touch with everybody, I was thinking to launch a Taskforce44 Facebook Page as it may be the best 1 stop place for everybody to share their views and make announcements of meeting times and dates etc. On that what do you guys think?

As a side note to administration it may be prudent to (at some time in the future) provide a sub-forum for Clans/Clubs/Teams so that each can have a place to discuss matters within their own respective clubs, just a suggestion of course. I don't know anything about how it was with WoT or WoWP but I am anticipating huge droves of members for WoWs, it certainly was that way for the Axis & Allies - War at Sea forums, I don't know, guys just seem to love the idea of Naval Combat. My experience with forming clubs etc is that they can only help to boost and bolster participation rather than be in any way counter productive. In a game where team spirit and team activity is advantageous most players would prefer to be part of a team particularly in PvP games than to be picked off one at a time as part of a unorganised team. Just some thoughts from the perspective of a new player.

The other issue of course is that we are all members of the Asia Server which has raised even more of an issue for English speaking players, I would like to make it perfectly clear that this is by no means a racial objection, it is purely a lingual one, this is one of the primary reasons that Taskforce44 has been formed so that Australian & New Zealand English speaking players can band together as a team, as I'm sure many of our Asian brothers have already started to do. To be honest this is the first time I have encountered the problem in an online game which is interesting in itself since I had played international Virtual Skipper (Yacht Racing) for several years and had never encountered a language barrier such as there is here. Communication even in PvE games is actually quite important. Once again this is by no means intended to be in any way disrespectful to our Asian brothers, its not their fault. indeed if anything the fault is ours since I would rather have taken an elective at school to be around more babes than to learn a foreign language.:teethhappy:

Lastly to all our new members I will be in touch with each of you today at some point to give you my email address so look out for that in you PM boxes here and online communication. Thanks guys, just be patient with me and we will bring everyone together.

Cheers guys, thank you.:)

Dan

Edited by Danaussie