You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danaussie

Taskforce44 - Sign Up Here!

201 comments in this topic

126 posts
2,722 battles

Taskforce44_Bannersml1.png

Taskforce44 was initiated in September 2015 as a player group or club, while not technically a Clan as some players would describe it from other games such as World of Tanks it would bear some of those hallmarks. World of Warships has not introduced Clans just yet and even if they do, it will be up to Taskforce44 Club Members to decide whether or not we become a Clan or just remain a player group.

Our player group has formed as a means by which English Speaking Australians & New Zealanders may hook up with other players from our region of the world to play Division Games with other Australians & New Zealanders that share roughly the same time-zones. This is an open club with players at all levels of experience from novice to relative pro, and all members are seen as equals, our club belongs to all of its members, a club made by the players and for the players.

The only prerequisite is that you come from Australia or New Zealand and speak English. Taskforce44 has a HQ Command Centre club forum address which will be provided to our members upon request when you make contact via our In-Game Chat Channel Messenger which can be found on the bottom left of your screen when you are at Port when in-game, the in-game chat channel address can be found below and our Taskforce44 TeamSpeak address is also available for players that are TS enabled, with many thanks to Kaminari_1. Players are urged to make contact with our in-game channel as soon as you are able to introduce yourself to other members of our club.

Taskforce44 In-Game Channel & Meeting Place: Taskforce44(Danaussie) 

Taskforce44 TeamSpeak Channeli: ts36.gameservers.com:9349          

"Taskforce44" Members List:

Danaussie

Shatter12

coldbeer72

Charcoal44

Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

Grey_Maker

Xenharmonic

x1xReaverx1x

Epicurus_

Mwolfy

Obi1Killnoobi

RIMPAC_88

Rizzeld

Moganite

Kaminari1

Kepper

ShocknAwe371

NZJurai

Tagnbag

davud1537

Tas81

Cpt_Accurate

ZEONWILLRISEAGAIN

Sparcie

irish_kiwi

VJZC_DD11

BillyFunt

OpaBollard68

HMAS_Bundaberg

MedoRashed

lances1964

CerberusNZL

theredsteel

jimmywrangles_1

Fire_Spy

Shep2142

qe1_1

Artonsha

Yudachi_poi

Petty_Officer_Ralston

boomboom361

Death1981

optional_boss

Fuzzyduck

max_nz

Eats_Steel

Sakamaki_Izayo

LeiGe1

Blade_Runner58

Aussie773

Thank you for your interest, and many thanks to World of Warships Asia Forums for allowing us this space as a means for players to find us.

- Dan

Edited by Danaussie

126 posts
2,722 battles

They were to me mate and it doesn't really matter what the club is called so long as we can all get together, thanks for your reply though Haku very much appreciated.:)

Dan

126 posts
2,722 battles

Perhaps interested members should contact me via PM

Im just a fellow player that is looking to meet up with other players from my region. Im a new player that doesn't know anyone, but has met up with other enthusiastic Australian players that also wish to get together at the same time. In the chat box they are all just names and we don't really know anyone, setting up something like this would just be a way that we can get to know each other.

To be able to play as groups is really the only way to play PvP and actually have a chance of victory against other established groups. But not just PVP, in PvE games its also nice to be able to coordinate with other players, I did today with a few guys from Australia and it was probably the most fun I've had so far.

Meeting with other players shouldn't be this difficult

Dan

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

Hmmmmm.......playing with Aussies !!

But I am game - keep the ANZAC spirit alive (can I say that ??)

We are 3 hours ahead of you in terms of timing

Send me a PM if you want a kiwi in it

Cheers

The Kapitan

Alpha Tester
982 posts

MMMmmmm ANZAC Biscuits seems to get a free pass......

EDIT: Clarification, the commercial making and selling of the biscuits specifically. Not individuals or non-profits making them and calling them that.

Edited by Krieg

126 posts
2,722 battles

Sure Kapitan I certainly will and yes all Australians and New Zealanders are most certainly welcome. I have played online with many New Zealanders in the past and am well aware of the time difference mate I guess I will have already had 3 hours play before you get up...that's good I can use the practice.:D

I think it will be great to have the Aussies and Kiwis working side by side as we have always done, thank you for your interest I will shoot you a PM shortly.

Cheers mate

Dan

126 posts
2,722 battles

I'd love to join, what do I need to do?

For now just to add your name to the interested list, we can talk about everything else later. I'm online most days myself guys from about 9:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time (most days), I will be on vacation between the 5th and 17th of October but will be back at play as soon as I get back.

If you cant find me in PvP I will be playing PvE games with my Cleveland.

I'll add you to the list Charcoal44...and very nice to meet you.:)

Dan

10 posts

Hey guys,

a fellow aussie,   getting sick of pug's. 

Some organisation in teams would be great. 

lvl'ing  atm

US    cv  (ranger)

US    bb  (north carolina)

US    crusier  (clev)

(Edited)   DD     ( hatsuharu )

Will be lvl'ing russian and german when available 

Send me a pm or something (let me know the go )

Cheers

Grey_Maker

Derogatory, Post Edited, User Sanctioned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

For now just to add your name to the interested list, we can talk about everything else later. I'm online most days myself guys from about 9:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time (most days), I will be on vacation between the 5th and 17th of October but will be back at play as soon as I get back.

If you cant find me in PvP I will be playing PvE games with my Cleveland.

I'll add you to the list Charcoal44...and very nice to meet you.:)

Dan

Cheers Dan, I really need to join a group, I find it's better than just playing with total strangers, especially for team work. And I fins I don't seem to get so frustrated when I'm with a group.

195 posts
356 battles

Hey guys,

a fellow aussie,   getting sick of pug's. 

Some organisation in teams would be great. 

lvl'ing  atm

US    cv  (ranger)

US    bb  (north carolina)

US    crusier  (clev)

(Edited)   DD     ( hatsuharu )

Will be lvl'ing russian and german when available 

Send me a pm or something (let me know the go )

Cheers

Grey_Maker

Using the shortening the word Japanese to the first 3 letters is considered derogatory, please change it to IJN avoid getting banned or sanctioned (I'm Australian BTW). 

Quote Edited

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Super Tester
802 posts

MMMmmmm ANZAC Biscuits seems to get a free pass......

EDIT: Clarification, the commercial making and selling of the biscuits specifically. Not individuals or non-profits making them and calling them that.

Anzac biscuits are exempt from this law because the biscuit has it's origins in the war drive during world war I. They aren't an attempt to milk money out of the Anzac name. That is, as long as they follow the original receipt. 

126 posts
2,722 battles

I too will join the ANZAC clan!!

Very big welcome  Xenharmonic, and its Taskforce44 mate we cant use ANZAC due to its apparent reverence, I'll say that so that the poor Admin guys don't get a headache from all the editing they will need to do if we keep using ANZAC in our posts. (sorry guys did I just say ANZAC again?):amazed:

I shall add you to the list of Taskforce44 members and hope to see you out on the water tomorrow.

Cheers mate

Dan

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

They aren't an attempt to milk money out of the Anzac name.

I'd have some serious doubts about that in the current consumption-driven world, but that's a topic for a different forum.

126 posts
2,722 battles

Aussie here mate.  Looking for a reason to play my SEA account.  pubbies just burn me out.  would love to shoot the breeze with some of my countrymen

Welcome aboard sir, I shall add you to the list. I hope to see you out on the water mate, very nice to meet you.

Dan:honoring:

Edited by Danaussie

Super Tester
1,677 posts

and here I am still referring to you Aussies and Kiwis as ANZ guys because I'm a lazy schmuck :hiding:

17 posts
738 battles

But Taskforce 44 had the USN in it. :ohmy:

I'm intrested, but until dates are set i can't make any promises.

Quick question, will there be a clans once they come to WoWs?

Edited by Mwolfy

126 posts
2,722 battles

But Taskforce 44 had the USN in it. :ohmy:

I'm intrested, but until dates are set i can't make any promises.

Quick question, will there be a clans once they come to WoWs?

Well it would seem until they give us a Royal Navy tech tree it will actually only have USN ships in it. I'm not sure about Clans mate you would have to ask one of the senior members about that. This is for all intents and purposes just a gaming group. In the next few days we can probably sort out some times when it is more likely that other Taskforce44 members will be online. Right now we'll just take down some names and see if we can get some people together.

Thank you for your interest mate, I'll put your name on the list, and I will keep in touch.

Dan:)

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Anzac biscuits are exempt from this law because the biscuit has it's origins in the war drive during world war I. They aren't an attempt to milk money out of the Anzac name. That is, as long as they follow the original receipt. 

If ANZAC biscuits are exempt why does the Department of Veterans' Affairs page on protecting the word explicitly say that "Applications for Anzac biscuits are normally approved"?