Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WindCruiser

Name of song in Warship classes trailer

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

anyone know the name of the song in this trialer ... really like it ... especially the song when they talk about Destroyer and Cruiser ...
at first i think it wows team create this song special for this trailer but I happen to hear this song from somewhere else too.

so it high chance that the song have the name for general use  .. 

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I'd hazard a guess that it's a custom soundtrack made for Wargaming or one from a production music company like Two Steps From Hell.

Edit: I too like these kinds of "trailer" / "epic" trailer soundtracks, so I'd be interested in seeing if I can get my hands on this as well.

Edited by ADM_dude

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

First i think it made by WG sound team too so I just wait until WG team release their soundtrack like they do in WoT
but I found 1 song appear on another clip too so it must be the second case that some music company make up for someone else to use ... and that why i really want to know the song

if you like epic soundtrack then i recommend this channel ..  https://www.youtube.com/user/onlyepictrailermusic/videos

mann.. they stock up lots of music ... and i think there are high chance that this song in the trailer are in here too ... sometime i usually find music from other game trailer in here too ...you just have to know the name...

Sign in to follow this