You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rompinthedark

Tirpitz

22 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,941 battles

Why is the eu server still able to buy Turpitz(10 days left still) but we only got it for a few days? And why is the full release not sli ready instead of all the artefacting?

Edited by Rompinthedark

195 posts
356 battles

Because the day we get good deals for packages is the day we go to another server, or they are all combines for some reason. The real reason* is because they don't like us because we don't have a large server population (Like RU/EU) or give lots of money (Like NA).

*May not actually be the reason, but is the best guess we have (for me at least :P).

126 posts
2,722 battles

Premium ships should always be available to whoever wants them.....ahem whoever can afford them.:coin:

Missed out on the only Royal Navy warship that was available by only a week. Guess WD missed out on some coin.

Dan

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Premium ships should always be available to whoever wants them.....ahem whoever can afford them.:coin:

Missed out on the only Royal Navy warship that was available by only a week. Guess WD missed out on some coin.

Dan

The Warspite was also available during CBT.  While WG will probably rerelease it at some point, it's kind of a reward ship.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

Dan

With the amount of coin theyre already earning.

Your coin doesnt matter to them lol

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Why is the eu server still able to buy Turpitz(10 days left still) but we only got it for a few days? And why is the full release not sli ready instead of all the artefacting?

Because we actually get to buy Tirpitz before them?

You should have grabbed her while they give you the chance.

Super Tester
802 posts

Because we actually get to buy Tirpitz before them?

You should have grabbed her while they give you the chance.

No EU was first.

All I'm seeing are people who are salty that they didn't buy it when they could have.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

People always want what they can't have.

Don't worry, the time will come when you can buy a Derpitz. It will go on sale again, money talks.

195 posts
356 battles

People always want what they can't have.

Don't worry, the time will come when you can buy a Derpitz. It will go on sale again, money talks.

*cough* Type 59/Pz. II J/ BT-SV/IS-5 *cough*

268 posts
6,381 battles

The IS-5 went on sale? Must have missed that one.

I'd REALLY like it if the Warspite was put on sale again, I regret not buying it now, but I was starting at the time and didn't want to commit to a purchase.

195 posts
356 battles

IS-5 was never on sale; Clan wars I mean. If people didn't get it, they probably wanted it. Also Hellvn:

I can't take you serious without a Profile pic, get one already you SKRUB!

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

I'd REALLY like it if the Warspite was put on sale again, I regret not buying it now, but I was starting at the time and didn't want to commit to a purchase.

At a guess the Warspite will be back when the UK are added, not really worth losing any sleep over.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

IS-5 was never on sale; Clan wars I mean. If people didn't get it, they probably wanted it. Also Hellvn:

I can't take you serious without a Profile pic, get one already you SKRUB!

WoT has become a joke. Aus/ Nz clans are falling apart, can't get enough players to make cw battles, and strong holds is pretty much once or twice a week, to earn the gold from cw. A certain nations players who have amalgamated with SEA have killed the fun, and the gold and free premium tank events. I did the cw campaign for the 112, and it was incredibly painful for all involved with  200 ping. The IS5 mostly went to the "others".  My clan has some strong players who are on daily, and we don't even look at tier 10, and have only had the odd foray into tier 8 cw, to quickly scurry back to tier 6.

Other strong Aus clans are posting in forums of their difficulty to put a team together these days.

The ones who play for free. Now "they" have the special rare tank. To go with their type 59s, mutants, and all the other tanks they had the opportunity to obtain on their separate server before the merge.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

WoT has become a joke. Aus/ Nz clans are falling apart, can't get enough players to make cw battles, and strong holds is pretty much once or twice a week, to earn the gold from cw. A certain nations players who have amalgamated with SEA have killed the fun, and the gold and free premium tank events. I did the cw campaign for the 112, and it was incredibly painful for all involved with  200 ping. The IS5 mostly went to the "others".  My clan has some strong players who are on daily, and we don't even look at tier 10, and have only had the odd foray into tier 8 cw, to quickly scurry back to tier 6.

Other strong Aus clans are posting in forums of their difficulty to put a team together these days.

The ones who play for free. Now "they" have the special rare tank. To go with their type 59s, mutants, and all the other tanks they had the opportunity to obtain on their separate server before the merge.

:popcorn:

#LoneWolfMasterRace