You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Anymore Bonus Code?

30 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hmmmmmmmm yesterday see a thread and found one saiding giving out 7 days premium on WoT and WoWS then also a Bonus code on a ship Diana, well i missed it out so any chances of getting any more new Bonus code??? My friends in the NA got the Diana....:ohmy:

Hmmmmmmmm yesterday saw a thread and found one saiding giving out 7 days premium on WoT and WoWS then also a Bonus code on a ship Diana, well i missed it out so any chances of getting any more new Bonus code??? My friends in the NA got the Diana....:ohmy:

Edited by davud1537

195 posts
356 battles

Hmmmmmmmm yesterday see a thread and found one saiding giving out 7 days premium on WoT and WoWS then also a Bonus code on a ship Diana, well i missed it out so any chances of getting any more new Bonus code??? My friends in the NA got the Diana....:ohmy:

IF (and that's a very big IF) he have an event going on the most we'll get is an Aurora or a Tier 4 ship. Nothing else. The PAX we have probably will come with bad stuff. We didn't even get a ship to celebrate the release of WoWS... Yay.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

IF (and that's a very big IF) he have an event going on the most we'll get is an Aurora or a Tier 4 ship. Nothing else. The PAX we have probably will come with bad stuff. We didn't even get a ship to celebrate the release of WoWS... Yay.

NA got Diana so this hmmm?? 

[in fact we just welcomed and enjoyed new fresh fishes to drag us down on battle only....]

Edited by davud1537

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

this is where instead of it being a code it should just be automatically put on your account, along with a notification by email

WG been telling us to wrote codes down and then sent it ourself  there even a expiry date or limited so yup i doubt they will give us automically...

Edited by davud1537

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Diana was merely an invite code, not bonus. It also gave a T-15 tank + premium time. The only bonus code at TGS is only premium time. No bonus codes for Marblehead or Diana, at least so far.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Diana was merely an invite code, not bonus. It also gave a T-15 tank + premium time. The only bonus code at TGS is only premium time. No bonus codes for Marblehead or Diana, at least so far.

Explain my friend in NA got Diana without getting any codes.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

Explain my friend in NA got Diana without getting any codes.

AFAIK the NA server has been giving out Dianas (along with an email notification) to players that have been inactive for a while to entice them back to the game. The only other way I've seen was from the EU launch stream giveaways (which are also valid on NA)

That said, is a big giveaway/competition planed for them tomorrow  (again NA server)

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

AFAIK the NA server has been giving out Dianas (along with an email notification) to players that have been inactive for a while to entice them back to the game. The only other way I've seen was from the EU launch stream giveaways (which are also valid on NA)

That said, is a big giveaway/competition planed for them tomorrow  (again NA server)

then we should inactive too so maybe we will get one of those :honoring:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Nice said then let promote for AFK.

in this case, inactive and afk are different .... I mean the inactive is that you not login to the game for a while....

and of couse i'm joking .... or if you wanna try i don't mind :rolleyes:

Edited by WindCruiser

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

in this case, inactive and afk are different .... I mean the inactive is that you not login to the game for a while....

and of couse i'm joking .... or if you wanna try i don't mind :rolleyes:

I mean let promote inactivd then who knows WG would give us some ships?

195 posts
356 battles

An Arleigh Burke would be nice...

Hellvn! You scrub! You came to World of Warships :).

Give us all a Tirpitz and a Warspite, and watch the NA, RU and the EU server population drop as they come here to get it :trollface: then find out that only people that have been on this server for at least a month get it :trollface:.

268 posts
6,381 battles

Hellvn! You scrub! You came to World of Warships :).

Give us all a Tirpitz and a Warspite, and watch the NA, RU and the EU server population drop as they come here to get it :trollface: then find out that only people that have been on this server for at least a month get it :trollface:.

Yep, currently up to tier 5 at the moment and waiting for ze Germans and the Brits to be added.

195 posts
356 battles

Yep, currently up to tier 5 at the moment and waiting for ze Germans and the Brits to be added.

Which ship line? I'm up to the Cheat Cleveland @ Tier 6, and the Nicholas @ Tier 5. You and SuperIcecream came at the same time, or thereabouts. Coincidence? Or was SIC playing before you? Hmmm.

268 posts
6,381 battles

Got the Murmansk and Omaha (for some reason I suck playing cruisers even though they're the most comfortable to play)

Almost unlocked the New York which I'm looking forward to.

195 posts
356 battles

I'm at the Wyoming (as well as the Cleveland, Kuma and the Nicholas)... Just can't really find any justification to play with the amount of HE, Torpedo and Citadel spam atm.

Edited by Shatter12