You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cyxnide

Freedom per Minute

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these ships you prefer to grind credits with?

• Cleveland (7.5 Freedom per Minute)
    • St. Louis (7.5 Freedom per Minute - but Tier 3)
    • Omaha (8.6 Freedom per Minute)
    • Atlanta (12 Freedom per Minute - but Premium)

29 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,183 battles

So which one of them do you prefer?

You could also write your reason on why you chose that particular ship down here,it might also help someone.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Would say Omaha, except Murmansk is better in almost every regard ( main gun range, AA, torpedoes), so it's currently that ship, plus she makes a ton of credits

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Murmansk! Overpowered as hell.

Why it is better than the Omaha which is a regular ship I've no idea, probably because Russian, I guess.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Murmansk! Overpowered as hell.

Why it is better than the Omaha which is a regular ship I've no idea, probably because Russian, I guess.

There are technical reasons why the Murmansk is better than Omaha, but the reason why that thing still sits at tier5 without premium nerf still questions me. The Grem too, that thing should be a regular ship and not premium. Aurora is fine though.

Back onto the topic, my choice is the Atlanta. Sure 127mm HE got nerfed pretty hard, but I still love her flame throwers. :P and torps.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

Murmansk, I enjoy having a 3.8 second rudder shift time with guns on both sides of my ship and 8KM torpedoes. 

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Like really just farming for credits?

Bogue, bomber loadout, pve.

With that the game becomes a browsergame where you have to make a few clicks every couple of minutes, 10/10.

Great while playing other games or watching videos.

195 posts
356 battles

So which one of them do you prefer?

You could also write your reason on why you chose that particular ship down here,it might also help someone.

ZO7jx1z.png

Kz99hHz.png

E4xs3vk.png

Yea... I love this ship. Can't wait to get the Cleveland though (I have exactly 26800 exp [same as the health of the ship :amazed:; Illuminati Confirmed]). Wonder if it lives up to it's reputation (especially with a baddie like me driving it... :trollface:.

423 posts
3,175 battles

Cleveland is in fact, got a high DPM but low shell velocity so you guess it, it requires alot of leading...

It's like you're firing a 7.62x39mm AK in the range of typical 1000m... (just saying, in reality 7.62x39mm NEVER exceed 800m)

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Cleveland is in fact, got a high DPM but low shell velocity so you guess it, it requires alot of leading...

It's like you're firing a 7.62x39mm AK in the range of typical 1000m... (just saying, in reality 7.62x39mm NEVER exceed 800m)

+1

195 posts
356 battles

Like an American Destroyer? 

423 posts
3,175 battles

Like an American Destroyer? 

Something like that, but if you account for the range of engagement then it is not in the same field.

195 posts
356 battles

+1

This might be helpful, but you see the little "up" arrow next to where there post ends? Instead of saying +1, you can actually press that arrow and does it for you instead of making a post saying +1. Hope this was hopeful.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

This might be helpful, but you see the little "up" arrow next to where there post ends? Instead of saying +1, you can actually press that arrow and does it for you instead of making a post saying +1. Hope this was hopeful.

+1 love me