DarkAdmiral

I already spend my money to by Tirpitz Battleship in "Lone Queen of the North" But I didn't recived any item from it! What should I do to get it done?

10 comments in this topic

4 posts
5,848 battles

I didn't know what would any of you guy also got this problem like me or not,But when I buy this package around 4-5 day ago I didn't got any item of it package nor Tirpitz Battleship so would I stilled got it or not? or do I still could get my money back? And please share your experience of this kind of problem  that you ever got with us.

Oh! and I already send my Ticket after I didn't recived item package but still didn't got answer or anything from Moderator yet till this day, That why I start this post.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,806 battles

Ok don't panic. Here are some steps you must do.

First, you must sacrifice a newborn sheep of no more than 1 month old on a Teak table. Oak is fine and so is Mahogany if you're wealthy enough just don't sacrifice it on a Pine table.

Next, exit your house and walk around it (or your apartment block)  SEVEN times. No more. No less.

Proclaim in a loud voice "ALL HAIL VADIM! SAVIOUR OF SOULS AND PROVIDER OF BOUNTIES. PRAISE VADIM!"

Once you have done that, return to your computer and sleep on the keyboard for EXACTLY 42 minutes; for 42 is the answer to everything in the universe. 

After you have completed all above tasks, you will acquire your "Lone Queen of the North, Tirpitz" that you so desire.

Alternatively, you could try support, which you have done.

You just need to wait. Making a thread on the forums such as this rarely makes your ticket priority go any higher. Maybe slightly. 

Edited by Deathskyz

Super Tester
1,677 posts

First, you must sacrifice a newborn sheep of no more than 1 month old on a Teak table. Oak is fine and so is Mahogany if you're wealthy enough just don't sacrifice it on a Pine table.

Next, exit your house and walk around it (or your apartment block)  SEVEN times. No more. No less.

Proclaim in a loud voice "ALL HAIL VADIM! SAVIOUR OF SOULS AND PROVIDER OF BOUNTIES. PRAISE VADIM!"

Once you have done that, return to your computer and sleep on the keyboard for EXACTLY 42 minutes; for 42 is the answer to everything in the universe. 

After you have completed all above tasks, you will acquire your "Lone Queen of the North, Tirpitz" that you so desire.

You just need to wait. Making a thread on the forums such as this rarely makes your ticket priority go any higher. Maybe slightly. 

That awkward moment when Vadim visits how the forums are doing and takes his time dropping by here...

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I didn't know what would any of you guy also got this problem like me or not,But when I buy this package around 4-5 day ago I didn't got any item of it package nor Tirpitz Battleship so would I stilled got it or not? or do I still could get my money back? And please share your experience of this kind of problem  that you ever got with us.

Oh! and I already send my Ticket after I didn't recived item package but still didn't got answer or anything from Moderator yet till this day, That why I start this post.

Check your credit card transaction. Did it go through?

4 posts
5,848 battles

you will have receive and email confirming your purchase.

Was it from the worldofwarships.asia store or worldofwarships.com?

First nope I still didn't get any email from wargameing.net yet,And second I click purchase it directly from the link when I'm still in harbor screen,So I think it automaticaly link me on to worldofwarship.asia store,At last best regard that some of you guy show up here thank a lot sir.

Check your credit card transaction. Did it go through?

I had already checked it man and and from I look at my credit card I already spend my money to get it but still didn't get any of it.

4 posts
5,848 battles

Haha I must say you really made me laughing out a lot. Thank you man, And Oh! I prefer to Hail Plex god of luck in one of twelve god. But still if you ask or request something form the mighty one he will eventually gave you that you desire,But it will be exchange on cost of your luck and good omen to instance kama and bad omen. May be if I pray to him I should get my Tirpitz sooner but if it trade in my bad omen that I will face tier 10 enemy 100 time in roll or my shell will land well of my target or I will get random citadel penetration from destroyer shell in my Tirpitz and got sink by it.But to hell with that "ALL HAIL PLEX GOD OF LUCK AND KARMA!" Oh sheetz! I will got rekt and become public ATM in tier 10 match by now hahahaha.

Maybe you should not have put my name in the gift box....:trollface:

Aye nope sailor I didn't used any "North Pole Santa Claus Delivery Service" for long time, So you must pray to "PLEX" more and maybe he will answer soon but after me of couse. XD

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

First nope I still didn't get any email from wargameing.net yet,And second I click purchase it directly from the link when I'm still in harbor screen,So I think it automaticaly link me on to worldofwarship.asia store,At last best regard that some of you guy show up here thank a lot sir.

I had already checked it man and and from I look at my credit card I already spend my money to get it but still didn't get any of it.

What link in the harbour screen are you referring too?

Tirpitz can only be brought from the gift store, and can only be found there!

4 posts
5,848 battles

What link in the harbour screen are you referring too?

Tirpitz can only be brought from the gift store, and can only be found there!

Yesh, It was the link that I usually click on the upper right of in game(at harbour) screen at "purchuse doubloons" that will automatically link me to "https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/" and I used this method serval time already and it had not any problem before I purchused "Lone Queen of the North" package I purchused Tier-II Battleship "Mikasa" and it was no problem with it,

Oh! And after I failed to got item and ship from "Lone Queen of the North" package I was curiosity about your patment system so this time I purchused Tier IV Battleship "Ishizuchi" from same method again like the time I try to purchused Battleship Tirpitz by every step and this time and I was used service from MOL like every time I did bought anything from Wargaming's game I instancly got Ishizuchi battleship in my harbour slot immediately when I went back to my World of Warship screen and I must say your payment system is do a good job but my case was very weird,But hey thank you for make it speak out here loud and clear mate.

Oh and stilled on this day I don't see any 'Kapitän zur See und die Tirpitz Schlachtschiffe' und mine harbour yet!!!, Oh! pardon my Franch err, Nein es Deutsche! He he he