You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvyL

0.5.0 notes, eh?

19 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Saw that earlier on the NA forums.

The idea of making major changes "unofficial" is funny, and would prolly be a thing if a patch ever strikes on the 01.04.XXXX,

but outside of that day it's not gonna happen.

Plus some of the changes are in a completely different style from how WG writes patchnotes,

so anyone with a brain and some experience with Wargaming should've been able to quickly realise it's a hoax.

(Although some of the changes in there have been confirmed for being in the testing process)

126 posts
2,724 battles

Evyl mate was this code for where the heck is the Royal Navy? Seriously though I had a great day yesterday, spent my $70.00 Australian and bought the USS Atlanta to put out the flames that broke out when there was no Royal Navy tech tree to look forward to. Its ok, I'm in this for the long haul, but I hope we don't have to wait too long.

It would be nice for the developers to at least give us some idea when this is going to happen, I've looked everywhere but cant seem to find a date...a carrot please!

Great game.:):honoring::teethhappy::(:angry::(:(:teethhappy::honoring::)

(the peeved members of my crew are those that wish to be aboard a British Warship)

lol....Dan

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Evyl mate was this code for where the heck is the Royal Navy? Seriously though I had a great day yesterday, spent my $70.00 Australian and bought the USS Atlanta to put out the flames that broke out when there was no Royal Navy tech tree to look forward to. Its ok, I'm in this for the long haul, but I hope we don't have to wait too long.

It would be nice for the developers to at least give us some idea when this is going to happen, I've looked everywhere but cant seem to find a date...a carrot please!

Great game.:):honoring::teethhappy::(:angry::(:(:teethhappy::honoring::)

(the peeved members of my crew are those that wish to be aboard a British Warship)

lol....Dan

if you want something for relief, then assume the WG archive raiders and voluntary information raiders are already scurrying at EU and UK getting stuff for the Brits as well as the assumption that the WG ASIA/APAC are already raiding you ANZ guys for gud stuff. If the archive team made an initial slate for Germany (and probably Russia... RUdevs are at flippin St. Petersburg! Don't tell me that they don't have sufficient stuff... official stuff when afaik St. Petersburg is kinda the Imperial Russia and Soviet Russia naval base), then having the Brits and by extension the ANZ guys won't be that much of a problem unless it involves super sekrit documents such as the country's bit for the G3 battlecruiser or the N3 battleship.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

I could imagine if was true and WG had not say anything said to and you were a Supertester and you did this..........that would be NDA-forced internet suicide 

Edited by Juan_23

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I could imagine if was true and WG had not say anything said to and you were a Supertester and you did this..........that would be NDA-forced internet suicide 

well more than that, aside from you digging your own grave, WG will hang, draw and quarter the body.

but speaking of which, isn't it 0.5.0 'technically'?

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

-New captain skill: “Repair Buffer” can show you how much you can repair with Repair Party before you use it. (Like a buffer to see how much light/moderate hit points were taken that can be repaired before using the Repair Party module.)

so instead of give it as default ... they give us as skill .... -*-

Standard Battle has returned with less draws!

- Whichever team has the most ships wins, BUT- If a base is being captured, whoever has more capture points of the enemy base wins, regardless of which team has more ships.

interesting .... but is capture point are stack up ? if no one capture at the time run out and you team have try to capture during the game and got reset ... is that capture point will count too ?

-Added "Division" channel when chatting in text. You can use the TAB key to switch to the appropriate chat channel.

about time ... now less box spaming language ...

-Another collision alarm has been added to alarm you if you are about to crash into another player.

ok .. good !

-You can now place Main Battery Guns to look in a specific direction while maintaining different gun directions for other Main Battery Guns.

what!? .. now you can have turrent 1-2 to face left and 3-4 to face right ??? ... that interesting .... harder to play and more management in the same time

Dolphins, whales, birds and other animals (land and sea) can be seen on high settings

birds .. ok ... whales and dolphins ?.... why the hell they stay in battle area ... whales hunt time !!! lol 

Edit: arghh [content removed] ... is this fake !? .... man ... i know it too good to be true ... :izmena:

Profanity.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

There are changes that seem great, that we could very much see in the future but.. there are changes that seem at best questionable to ridiculous, "Soccer/football" World of Warships edition" forget Fifa and PES the next revolution of the game is here, Rocket League much?

edit1: Rephrased 

Edited by Juan_23

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

interesting .... but is capture point are stack up ? if no one capture at the time run out and you team have try to capture during the game and got reset ... is that capture point will count too ?

ok .. good !

what!? .. now you can have turrent 1-2 to face left and 3-4 to face right ??? ... that interesting .... harder to play and more management in the same time

birds .. ok ... whales and dolphins ?.... why the hell they stay in battle area ... whales hunt time !!! lol 

Edit: arghh [content removed] ... is this fake !? .... man ... i know it too good to be true ... :izmena:

~dead_man_walking

I don't know are you serious or just bad at making joke but.

The patch note is pure hoax. :hiding:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

ok .. good !

~dead_man_walking

that's one confirmed for anguish

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

~dead_man_walking

Hey! I did censored myself thou .... :(

Alpha Tester
28 posts

It's a shame that one user taking the piss has managed to highlight how inept WG are at capturing user feedback on the game.  Just about every point in that list is a well known user gripe that are consistently ignored by the developers.

Somebody should give the guy who wrote the list a job as a WOWS producer.