Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mandoros

any plans about kitakami?

12 comments in this topic

15 posts
2,905 battles

kitakami was removed in game now, but WOWS team is still balancing with kitakami

and kitakami got MM Buffed on last patch.

it seems Kitakami can return for sales.

so is there any plans about kitakami?

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I don't think bringing her back for sales is a good idea...

She kills more friendlies than enemies. Imagine what would it be like if people who have not played more than 50 battles bought themselves a Kitakami and have a go in PvP...

If she ever returns to the game, she should be some sort of event reward like Clan War or something where the people eligible for her are experienced players.

Super Tester
1,679 posts

She's still under the rebalance anvil until they can figure out how to settle her down because there might be the probability of derp players "accidentally" torpedoing allies.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

maybe reduce damage of torp .... and  increase reload time to 5 min reload time so by the time they able to fire torp, the team already spread out far enough .... :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

maybe reduce damage of torp .... and  increase reload time to 5 min reload time so by the time they able to fire torp, the team already spread out far enough .... :trollface:

How about WG take out this whole friendly damage thing once and for all, both for torps and shells.

I mean, is there any reason to allow team damage in the first place?

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles
why? I think it more fun with friendly fire (with ppls who know how to play) so we not randomly sprey everything .... but the problem is at ppls that don't even care about teammate and play like no brainer ... like lauch 7km torp at 10km enemy and sunk friendly at 2km

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

How about WG take out this whole friendly damage thing once and for all, both for torps and shells.

I mean, is there any reason to allow team damage in the first place?

No. Imagine the spamming of friendlies if no damage was done....

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

why? I think it more fun with friendly fire (with ppls who know how to play) so we not randomly sprey everything .... but the problem is at ppls that don't even care about teammate and play like no brainer ... like lauch 7km torp at 10km enemy and sunk friendly at 2km

No. Imagine the spamming of friendlies if no damage was done....

So you guys would rather get spammed by shells/torps for no damage, or get spammed and die?

TK gonna TK regardless.

My point here though, is that quite a number of people TK accidentally (due to not knowing how to use torpedoes correctly), thus removing team damage would solve that issue.

Now tell me, what is it about allowing TK damage that is better than not? That you can TK another TK-er?

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

No...?

Can you imagine the KTKM Spam (Just like the Tirpitz did) and the sheer amount of TK is about to happen just make me want to uninstall.

It's very boring to play after a few games too.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

No...?

Can you imagine the KTKM Spam (Just like the Tirpitz did) and the sheer amount of TK is about to happen just make me want to uninstall.

It's very boring to play after a few games too.

Something to note: Kitakami was removed not because she was underperforming, she was removed because the ship accounted for more teamkills than enemy kills. :hiding:

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

Now tell me, what is it about allowing TK damage that is better than not? That you can TK another TK-er?

What I was thinking of, was all the noobs sending endless and shells torps into friendlies if there was no damage done.  But of course the TKer will get penalized, so you'd think the TKer would quickly stop it.

I misunderstood you, I read it as saying there be no damage to either party involved.

I can see a case for damage being caused...it stops ships deliberately sailing into friendly torp tracks to get a better shot, and making you use your brain to be aware of what's around..DDs safely hiding behind team BBs and letting loose with torps, this could be a problem if no damage was done to BB.

Sign in to follow this