Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sumika

About the 'hydroacoustic search'

4 comments in this topic

1 post
926 battles

After the 0.4.1 update, the amount of aircraft carriers decreased in T9-T10 games. In most of the T9/T10 games, there is no aircraft carriers. Because of that, no planes light Kagero and Shimakaze now, which makes them overpowered. The 'hydroacoustic search' got a buff, however it is still too weak to help troops against T9-T10 destroyers. 

I think the acquisition range of 'hydroacoustic search' of high tier cruisers need to be longer.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

and makes DD more and moar useless

You do know why there are less people play DD and CV

it is because of the nerf the keep and keep getting

Back in Alpha, Torpedoes can be detected only 60% o the current range (I don't think this is the right english)

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I don't think that Consumable need any buff. With the detection range it has it's going to be useful at tier5 and below vessels mainly anyway. High tier Torpedoes have long spotting distance that the effect of the Consumable isn't significant.

And btw: DD being lit up by planes is categorized as useless, not being lit up by planes would make them balanced, not OP. (Other than Shimakaze)

Beta Tester
18 posts
2,141 battles

Sumika just learn how to drive your ship properly instead of complaining that others are too strong. BTW when you see smoke the DD has already sent his torps so it won't do you much good

Sign in to follow this