Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tossle

Two Brothers channel run.

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,667 battles

Just played most strange game, at the start 7 ships on opposing team came down the centre channel. Our team wasnt spread out and close enough to just kill them as they each exited. Quick game too. Maybe there was something on TV they wanted to watch.

Pretty sure most players know its just a suicide run to go channel at the start of a match.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

I once played on the north america server and our team wanted to do this.. I followed and the game ended within 5 mins... then I logged off and got back to playing on the asia server after that.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Usually I see people do it in Domination and most of the time they are in a DD.

Not a bad thing to distract the Battleships/Cruisers in frontline and may possibly hunt the CV down too.

Malinovka RUSH FIELD!

Heh, What if your team had like 2 or more T95/T110E3 and there is no arty :trollface:

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

They rush at a wrong time, that's all.

I have a match they break though the channel like that when our team is completely separated. It's not pretty at all when that happen, 1 flank of ours is completely destroyed within minute.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

it not like WoT ... if you rush like that in group it may work for tank since they can shot one shell at a time ... 

but ship is raining shells ... if you go in pack, enemy might miss one ship but it will hit another ship or hot multiple ship in same time

and the torp that just going in to that narrow gap .. just think that and it already feel fun enough :D ....

Usually I see people do it in Domination and most of the time they are in a DD.

yes that some time i do that but not in the first 2min in to the game ... and if you do it at the right moment it can be great time for DD that you can cap enemy base and to attack from behind enemy line or even go hunt CV ...

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

it not like WoT ... if you rush like that in group it may work for tank since they can shot one shell at a time ... 

but ship is raining shells ... if you go in pack, enemy might miss one ship but it will hit another ship or hot multiple ship in same time

and the torp that just going in to that narrow gap .. just think that and it already feel fun enough :D ....

yes that some time i do that but not in the first 2min in to the game ... and if you do it at the right moment it can be great time for DD that you can cap enemy base and to attack from behind enemy line or even go hunt CV ...

Then get ambushed and sunk by enemy CL/CA already saw couple of DD tried to sneak and fail in the end...

11 posts
531 battles

If the team rushing the channel would simply wait 2 minutes to allow the oppositions flank to separate and move to the flanks then the strong push into the center would be far far more effective...  But Pug's are never that organized

Sign in to follow this